Ok Think Very Carefully Before Answering.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

If you've seen everything, done everything, lost all your friends and family and there is nothing new then it would. If you live forever you'd also be the last person alive, by yourself in an empty universe.
But if you lived on you wouldnt have seen everything. There would be new adventures.. new people.. you wouldnt be by yourself..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If you've seen everything, done everything, lost all your friends and family and there is nothing new then it would. If you live forever you'd also be the last person alive, by yourself in an empty universe.
Losing friends and family, agreed... but then you'd also meet your generations coming up too.
Last person alive? Only if mankind ceased to exist etc..
However the flipside would be enduring heartache and seeing so many people come and go..a tough pill to swallow.
But if you lived on you wouldnt have seen everything. There would be new adventures.. new people.. you wouldnt be by yourself..
This is one aspect of it... new challenges, new horizons, new people.. You couldn't explore the world in one lifetime alone.. so the options are endless.

Think of Highlander. an epic film.. But as the Queen song goes "Who wants to live forever"... and finally; "Who waits forever anyway"
:)

T

Theotherhalf

Hmmm living for ever sounds great .. But if u out lived everyone u knew .. Would u want to see everyone u ever know die?? Also when u say live for ever , do u mean never age or still grow old get ill etc .. I'd only want to live for ever if everyone lived for ever in good health too !!!
Meek that was a bit deep !!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If manking lived that long then would they be the same as we are?
Completely depends on evolution.. It's taken us a few hundred thousand, to almost a million years to get this far.. So who knows what the future may hold. But that's plenty of time to think on doing some things ;)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

If I was fit and healthy and could choose an age to stay at forever, then I'd consider it. It'd be no good living forever and getting older and older with all the health risks associated with old age.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Nope....i wouldnt wanna live forever. It would get very lonely. Outliving your kids would be heartbreaking. How would you explain your non aging?
If you could become a vamp.....then maybe lol. Xxxx
Vampire without the blood drinking and killing!
I'd end up a zombie, I'm pretty much like that on a daily basis! :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Love your curls ;) xxx
everyone says that, I hate them, always have. Doesn't help being so thick. I lose loads tho (on a low dose chemo), but you'd never guess, because I have so much hair. Try thin it out, it grow back thicker :mad:

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

everyone says that, I hate them, always have. Doesn't help being so thick. I lose loads tho (on a low dose chemo), but you'd never guess, because I have so much hair. Try thin it out, it grow back thicker :mad:

I feel your pain there. I have really thick hair too. Its a pain in the arse and also falling out left right and centre. Not meds related tho. Xxx

10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
Yes.. only because I would want to see how far man actyally does travel as in space and deep sea, theres so much left to explore and would love to see what is found... nosey aint I :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes.. only because I would want to see how far man actyally does travel as in space and deep sea, theres so much left to explore and would love to see what is found... nosey aint I :)
Yeah this is my kind of thinking; exploration and how far we can go/travel/explore etc..
(y)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls