One For The Ladies

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels5885

Evening all it's been a while,

Just had a thought (and yes it hurt) but here we go Women always dress sexy for the bedroom and make an effort and more often then not have a "naughty" draw and it got me thinking.

Ladies what would you like men to wear for you what are the things to avoid wearing also??

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Evening all it's been a while,

Just had a thought (and yes it hurt) but here we go Women always dress sexy for the bedroom and make an effort and more often then not have a "naughty" draw and it got me thinking.

Ladies what would you like men to wear for you what are the things to avoid wearing also??
Good question, be interesting to see the answers - I'm hoping it isn't firemans outfit

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok Im not one for the smooth look.. but a great suit worn kind of casually looks great.. does that make sense. Shirt sleeves rolled up jacket slung over the shoulder.. etc.. stubble.. oh yes..
i love a guy in faded clean jeans.. a crisp white shirt. Plain black t-shirt or white.
something about faded jeans and bare feet tanned feet even better.. weirdo.. aye i know :D..

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Ok Im not one for the smooth look.. but a great suit worn kind of casually looks great.. does that make sense. Shirt sleeves rolled up jacket slung over the shoulder.. etc.. stubble.. oh yes..
i love a guy in faded clean jeans.. a crisp white shit. Plain black t-shirt or white.
something about faded jeans and bare feet tanned feet even better.. weirdo.. aye i know :D..
*makes discreet notes :whistle:

W

Wheels5885

i love a guy in faded clean jeans.. a crisp white shit. Plain black t-shirt or white.

Digs out faded jeans