One Go Only ..............

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

I'm with Emma
You never tell a wish !
Unfortunately some wishes can never come true !

Reactions: Pearls
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
To be happy :)

Would be nice to be rich and successful but doesn't always make you happy, would probably help :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

I'm afraid I'd have to go with the money and wish for, as Del Boy put it, one more penny than I can spend. Money doesn't buy you happiness - but it buys you a better brand of misery :D

14 February 2017
City
Luton
People wish for material things like money, wealth, cars and houses. I'd just like to be able to make everybody happy.
The logic is that smiling is contagious, if you're around happy people all the time the world seems a nicer place, therefore you become happy too. It dosnt matter how much money you have, what car you drive or where you live, it all means nothing unless you're happy xx

M

meet_the_fockers

To spend the rest of my days in OZ with my children.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If only one then I guess good health, if your healthy you can work at the rest.

Reactions: Sammy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I have thought of this and it is hard to think of one thing that would make me happy for the rest of my days, money is just a number for me and wouldn't want it, health, we go when we do, its that simple.
So if i had one wish that could give me all that in one then I would wish right now to have my own wooden house out in the sticks, self sustainable, no neighbours, just me and @Admin and our boys, a few animals, giving up the rat race and juggernaughts of daily grime would give me richness and health. :love:(y)