Onwards And Upwards...restrained Of Course

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 February 2018
City
Tamworth
I left my husband in the summer and along with that left all of my toys behind. Who wants the memories, right?

I've had a few meets since returning to the scene at Christmas and beyond some very light dominant behaviours, it's all been very vanilla. But I recently had a meet with a man who sparked off my desire to be submissive again and so...off I went this afternoon and bought some nice shiny new toys - a few basics, arriving tomorrow. Can't wait! Back on the horse - literally at Chams perhaps ;)

9 September 2017
I left my husband in the summer and along with that left all of my toys behind. Who wants the memories, right?

I've had a few meets since returning to the scene at Christmas and beyond some very light dominant behaviours, it's all been very vanilla. But I recently had a meet with a man who sparked off my desire to be submissive again and so...off I went this afternoon and bought some nice shiny new toys - a few basics, arriving tomorrow. Can't wait! Back on the horse - literally at Chams perhaps ;)

I love the anticipation of waiting for new toys to arrive. I received three more items to add to my collection yesterday and I'm already thinking of what to buy next :D

Care to share what items it is you're waiting for ;)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Have you every been to Birmingham bizzare bazaar or the London alt market?
They have simply the best toys ;)
Some of it isn't cheap but it is very much quality ;)

Reactions: Antogs
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
No but it's on my list to go! If you're ever going again I'd love to tag along?

Sure, that could be fun. They have demonstrations and stuff on usually aswell which can be very interesting ;)
Jacks floggers are ridiculously go, great quality and exactly what you want. He'll customer make them if you wish too lol.
I so want a violet wand but the good ones are not cheap atall :(

15 February 2018
City
Tamworth
Sure, that could be fun. They have demonstrations and stuff on usually aswell which can be very interesting ;)
Jacks floggers are ridiculously go, great quality and exactly what you want. He'll customer make them if you wish too lol.
Worth it though!!

Reactions: Antogs
9 January 2018
City
Norwich

I bought two knackered ones from Ebay for £10.50, sent them off to be repaired (to Wandalust I think, it was a while ago) and got back one completely restored and the other as a box of bits. I think the total cost was around £100 which for a vintage wand restored with up to date wiring is ridiculously cheap.

Reactions: Pearls