oral sex or intercourse?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I thought we had a lot of oral sex until we joined this forum I now realise that just talking about it isnt what it means. Oh what fun were going to have now I know that.you never know after a few lesons I may have it licked

22 July 2015
Put me down for both, I love giving and receiving oral but if you made me choose. Intercourse because it doesn't make my tongue numb or my jaw ache and I can go a lot longer. :D

M

MrE91

Has to be intercourse. Can't hear a girl moan properly if you have your dick in her mouth. That's just my wicked sense of humour I guess.

Reactions: Driftwood70
R

Ruberfunxxx

Both are good but it would have to be intercourse. Nothing can beat the feeling of a pulsation pussy gripping your shaft, draining a throbbing cock.
Knowing both have climaxed together

Reactions: Driftwood70
K

kopinov

Definitely intercourse - sure, oral is great (especially 69) but you just cannot beat the feeling of being deep and hard inside her as you grip her tightly and feel her gasp and quiver around you.

Reactions: Therapon
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
If I'm pushed to choose just one, then it has to be intercourse - the sweetness of the initial penetration (particularly if done in a teasing fashion) and the end result of a climax - love it! :):)
mrs x

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
Love giving oral , something about teasing them when your down there , but all so love intercourse , so I'm a bit torn. Never come from oral my self but do like it. Fuck it 69 best of both for me then .

Reactions: Pearls
N

NewPhillyCouple

Haha! This thread is fantastic! Yea, of course I think we'd all prefer to have both but if I'm forced to choose, I'm going with oral

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

Greedy want both...these big decision on a Monday morning ...hell what a way to start the week...oral..no intercourse...bloody hell oral...give in what ever the lady ask's for she gets :p xx:doggystyle:xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
29 September 2015
City
London
I'm a lover of oral. Intercourse is nice. But, i love watching her back arch and seeing how she responds to different touches.

...i have the tongue for it too lol

Also, I don't need to worry about how tall they are. That's a body part i can definately reach haha :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: