Oral Sex With Eyes Open

• Thread starter Marky191268
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've shuffled the smilies around, and now we have naughty smilies, naughty gifs.
naughty gifs contain the ones as requested here today. I've had to split them for mobile viewing.
I know it's a bit off topic but it's also relevant to the thread..
Added another gimp too. :D

added the following;
:flick::lick::licking:

and Mr Gimp;
:gimp:

D

dirtywmam

I've shuffled the smilies around, and now we have naughty smilies, naughty gifs.
naughty gifs contain the ones as requested here today. I've had to split them for mobile viewing.
I know it's a bit off topic but it's also relevant to the thread..
Added another gimp too. :D

added the following;
:flick::lick::licking:

and Mr Gimp;
:gimp:
Wow so much choice now.... hehe love it x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Eye contact is all a part of it , also gives you an indication that your hitting the right spot if she has a bored look staring at the ceiling it's time to give up ..:rofl:
As for receiving a naughty look in those eyes as she gets to work is just the best ....if I feel the need to pick up the newspapers she's doing it all wrong ....:D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Eye contact is all a part of it , also gives you an indication that your hitting the right spot if she has a bored look staring at the ceiling it's time to give up ..:rofl:
As for receiving a naughty look in those eyes as she gets to work is just the best ....if I feel the need to pick up the newspapers she's doing it all wrong ....:D
Hahaha :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Epic :D

27 April 2015
No ifs or butts, eye contact all the way, for both of us, as has been said earlier you can gauge a lot from the recipients eyes and reactions, and those little involuntary movements that they can't control when your hitting the right spots xx :cool_off::licking:

19 March 2015
No ifs or butts, eye contact all the way, for both of us, as has been said earlier you can gauge a lot from the recipients eyes and reactions, and those little involuntary movements that they can't control when your hitting the right spots xx :cool_off::licking:
Exactly... when that eye contact is made and you're losing control in the moment and the eyes and reactions just give it away.
Nothing quite like it. ;)

30 October 2015
When performing oral on the lady generally open so I can gauge her reaction

When receiving open but close them to hold on for dear life and not cum too soon

Reactions: Pearls
F

Free-lover1

OMG yes. I love it. I could do with some of that right now. Bloody Africa always gets in the way of a good eye job!(n) Xx

Reactions: Pearls