Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Oral

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Pearls, 16 May 2019.

1. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

After a brief chat this morning this got me thinking how many people can’t orgasm through oral.
    Guys can you climax with a blowjob and if not please be honest to give reasons :blowjob:

Ladies, do you have the same issue? Can you orgasm just by clit stimulation or do you need something more like a finger or two for internal stimulation at the same time? :lick:

I can cum in a flash, just by Hubby giving a touch of his tongue, some times after chats it can take a few seconds, I used to think it was a problem, I know now it’s not and I embrace it. He just says I’m an easy woman :D

I can also make him cum with a good BJ. Depending again on build up, it can be a few mins to an hour with teasing in between, massage his balls at the same time and happy days. I don’t like failure :rofl::sneaky:

Over to you sexy peeps. :bj1::licking:

Last edited: 16 May 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  2. debE

debE PV Sprtr

Its always nice to have a finger or two, but not always necessary for me. Working that tongue on my clit alone is often all its needs when done properly xx

• Like Like x 8
  3. As per our discussion, its very rare for me to climax from a BJ, just don't seem to get enough of the right stimulation to get me over the finish line.
    But I've never seen it as a problem, mainly because I'm more of a giver, I start feeling guilty if I'm being the sole focus of attention - but I have had a few women get upset by it, as they see it as they haven't turned me on.

Muse cums so easily it ridiculous, but I think its great especially with playdates as they go away feeling good that they've made her cum so many times - we never have the heart to tell them that its just her normal state.

• Like Like x 8
  4. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

Sometimes but absolutely not always.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Foreskin back and lollipop the end as you wank me and I’m all ready to go in minutes, deeper and I struggle a little, deep throat needs to be a filthy face fuck.

I actually get a stack of pleasure from giving oral, fingers playing probing exploring as my lips push the hood back and I suck and tongue the clit, waiting for the opportune moment to push fingers in deep and massage the g-spot or if I’m in the mood waiting for the quivering to start before I back off and issue the order to STOP

• Like Like x 3
  6. StokeChoke

StokeChoke PV Sprtr

Sometimes I can sometimes I can’t, it’s nothing to do with the person giving me oral it just has a mind of its own :rofl:

As for me giving oral....... I like to make sure the receiver cum’s as many times as possible :sneaky:

• Like Like x 5
  7. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Interesting! if its a in and out off mouth job difficult to cum, however if its a proper suck and blow job wow blows the top off x

• Like Like x 5
  8. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Most of the time yes but not always. On those occasions when I can't it's nothing to do with the person giving oral or the way they do it, it for some reason just doesn't do it for me at that time. No idea why and it doesn't worry me it's just one of those things.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Can I reverse the question a little , what do the girls on here think about sucking a guy off? Duty , pleasure , or a necessity as you adore it ?

• Like Like x 4
  10. The-Gent

The-Gent PV Sprtr

Well I can chip in, the girls that do it, love it others have not discovered the enjoyment it brings xx

• Like Like x 3
  11. debE

debE PV Sprtr

A pleasure as its something i adore doing:sneaky:x

• Like Like x 6
  12. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

As I love giving bjs I would say it’s an absolute pleasure for me xx M

• Like Like x 5
  13. Pearls

Interesting replies gents. So hit and miss then?
    What about the ladies?
    Oh and I love it Stew. :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Pearls

I’ll just add giving a bj wasn’t easy for me as you worry as a woman if your doing it right, hitting the right spot. It’s taken time to get to enjoyment of feeling comfortable and confident and I know Mr A enjoys. He’s very vocal :sneaky::D

• Like Like x 4
  15. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

No different from full sex in that sometimes I can climax quickly and at other tines it takes longer. All in the mind I guess :)

• Like Like x 4
  16. Pearls

You got it, we’ve had times where we rip each other’s clothes off and it’s over in less than a min, other times it can be hours, all about mind and mood at that given time, we find if we plan something it usually goes tits up, :D so much more fun if it’s unexpected x

• Like Like x 3
  17. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

I think it all depends on what kind of mood I am in. Sometimes I can come right away, other times I can go for ages before getting anywhere near coming. I like that this happens though because it means that the same thing isn’t happening all the time. xx M

• Like Like x 5
  18. Ahabs

Ahabs PV Sprtr

At the risk of sounding like I'm laying down a challenge (and honestly, I'm not), I've never come from receiving oral. I don't for one minute think it has anything to do with who I was with at the time, the setting, my energy levels or state if mind. I just think I'm one of those weird guys who isn't wired that way: same as I don't get anything from watching 2 girls playing together.

As for giving on the other hand, completely different story (I was even given "Cunning-Linguist" tee shirt!). So, step into my office :)

• Like Like x 4
  19. debE

debE PV Sprtr

Vocals always a good sign....:sneaky:x

• Like Like x 6
  20. Pearls

Hell yes. He’s a screamer :whistle::rofl:

• Like Like x 5
  21. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Diva !!

• Like Like x 4
  22. Pearls

:rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  23. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

:D

• Like Like x 2
  24. Lace

Lace PV Sprtr

Yes tongue on just clit works for me. ;)

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Oh does it? What a surprise... :whistle: :D xx

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice