Our Journey So Far.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Baldricknkaz submitted a new Article:

Our Journey So Far.....

Where to start? How did we begin this journey? This article is about our first steps into the swinging world.

One passionate evening, good food was eaten, copius amounts of alcohol was drunk and the evening turned into passionate intimate sex. The talking, giggling, slow exploration of each other, blindfolds, toys. The kind of evening you bring your 'A Game'. Amongst the passion Kaz says to me "I want you to watch me fuck another woman".
"Seriously?" I ask.
"Don't you want to?" She...

Read more about this article here...

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Just to answer your questions...
No, yes, because you do, possibly, probably, YES.

Wish we could be there to meet you.

N xxx
Aww thanks Neil. You're such a sweetheart :love:. I really hope we get to meet you both at a social soon.

B x

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Really gutted we won't meet you both, hopefully soon though. And really don't worry about the socal everyone will love you and be so welcoming you will both have a blast

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Awwww guys your story amazing and so heartfelt and honest

You guys are a fabulous couple totally bonkers with great humour and wit -

You are always balanced with your opinions , friendly welcoming to everyone- a great example of whst this community is all about

You will have a blast at birthday bash , Shame I can't make it

Having an amazing night , and oh you can be such a silly boy !!! Is all I will say

Thanks for sharing
Sx

D

Deleted member 3175

Thats a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing.

We came into this as we were looking to add friends and see where it takes us. I (S) am nervous and the questions you you put at the end of the article are exactly how I'm feeling and G too.
We cant wait to meet everyone, and you guys too so make sure you both get your sexy arses in our direction!!!! S xxxxxxxxxxx

9 September 2017
Fantastic. heart-warming story Balders.
I think (and hope) your insecurities regarding your body and sexual attractiveness applies to almost all of us (at least initially).
Because of personal circumstances, it's not certain that I'll be able to attend the BB after all but if I am I very much look forward to meeting you and Kaz. If I can't make it I hope you both have a wonderful time and we'll meet at a future event x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Really gutted we won't meet you both, hopefully soon though. And really don't worry about the socal everyone will love you and be so welcoming you will both have a blast

Vxxx

Aw we're gutted we won't get to meet you too V. I feel like I know you both so well I would live to have had a drink with you both at the social. Thank you :love:.

B xx

Awwww guys your story amazing and so heartfelt and honest

You guys are a fabulous couple totally bonkers with great humour and wit -

You are always balanced with your opinions , friendly welcoming to everyone- a great example of whst this community is all about

You will have a blast at birthday bash , Shame I can't make it

Having an amazing night , and oh you can be such a silly boy !!! Is all I will say

Thanks for sharing
Sx

Wow Sammy thank you so much for the compliments, it really means a lot to receive such positivity about oneself. Again I would love to have met you in person to see how shy and retiring you are ;). Thank you :love:.

That's a fantastic story/article. Thank you both for sharing this and thank you for the warm feedback x

Both? Both? Our Doris did bugger all. I missed all of First Dates Hotel writing that (shame I know;)).
As for giving you warm feedback, I simply said it as how it happened. That is how I/we honestly feel. At no other website did we get a warm welcome from the Admins so thank you :love:.

B xx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Thats a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing.

We came into this as we were looking to add friends and see where it takes us. I (S) am nervous and the questions you you put at the end of the article are exactly how I'm feeling and G too.
We cant wait to meet everyone, and you guys too so make sure you both get your sexy arses in our direction!!!! S xxxxxxxxxxx

Aye male or female it's nerve wracking isn't it? At the moment we have it in our heads that we're just treating it as a social meet and greet (I think that's the only way we'd pluck up enough courage to get through the doors), but who knows what'll happen when we get there. We very much look forward to meeting you both and hopefully the VA will have a pole for you to show off your sexy skills ;).

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :love:

Fantastic. heart-warming story Balders.
I think (and hope) your insecurities regarding your body and sexual attractiveness applies to almost all of us (at least initially).
Because of personal circumstances, it's not certain that I'll be able to attend the BB after all but if I am I very much look forward to meeting you and Kaz. If I can't make it I hope you both have a wonderful time and we'll meet at a future event x

Thank you Antogs for the lovely comments :love:.
I'm afraid it's to late to lose the puppy fat now so I'm just going to have to try and fake some confidence.
I really hope you do find a +1 for the Saturday because we would love to meet you in person :).

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Thank you to everybody that's read, liked, rated, PM'd or commented on this article. I feel quite overwhelmed at the response I've had. Thank you all so much :love::love::love:

B xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

Our journey is still on the start lap, hoping to move into second gear soon :cautious::sneaky:xx