Our Single Gents.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After a brief discussion with @Admin we feel we should say thankyou to our lovely gents here for being the most charming and respectful that we have met in the scene.

We work hard to support you guys as you are aware but I would also like to point out that our younger members of the site
@sg1088
@young&hung
@mrclouse
@Andrewdk
You are a new generation coming to the scene and what gents you are, keep doing what you do best all :mwah:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

After a brief discussion with @Admin we feel we should say thankyou to our lovely gents here for being the most charming and respectful that we have met in the scene.

We work hard to support you guys as you are aware but I would also like to point out that our younger members of the site
@sg1088
@young&hung
@mrclouse
@Andrewdk
You are a new generation coming to the scene and what gents you are, keep doing what you do best all :mwah:
It's certainly great to see the younger guys being gentlemen but I think the credit should go to you and the staff for fishing out the idiots and sending em on their way. I'll be able to retire soon with the younger gentlemen growing in numbers. Seriously though guys well done for demonstrating that not all single gents are pillocks. :)

Reactions: Joanne
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's certainly great to see the younger guys being gentlemen but I think the credit should go to you and the staff for fishing out the idiots and sending em on their way. I'll be able to retire soon with the younger gentlemen growing in numbers. Seriously though guys well done for demonstrating that not all single gents are pillocks. :)
:mwah:

M

meet_the_fockers

Alreet trollope.. :D

Reactions: Admin
B

BatDan

Well said young lady :)

@sg1088
@young&hung
@mrclouse
@Andrewdk
Well put