Out of your comfort zone....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So I’ve been known to do one or two things out of my comfort zone for a giggle ?,
So I’ve posted fishnets and hold ups , body stocking.... then there’s the “bromances” ... a bit of banter nothing serious just a ? doesn’t mean I fancy you ..... ;)
So do you get offended by it , are you to “macho” to see the fun in it .....
Are you “All Man “ and won’t stoop to that ...

for the ladies do you see it as a weakness in men that do these type of things are you put off by it ...... do you only want to see the manly pictures.... I can’t do a “hairy chest “ so your out of luck with that one :p
Anyway it’s
It’s Friday I need a “BabyCham” ...

:lol::lol:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I'm wondering why people's opinion about someone else's tastes is important in this case. Their opinions are just their tastes so each person could give a different answer.
Basically I think that people have to experience and experiment what makes them satisfied because differently the risk is that they might live people's lifestyle and not their lifestyle and at the end that will make all unhappy for sure.
As for me I do love exploring and experimenting sexuality and if someone thinks I'm not a macho and so on I don't care about them because I just think to enjoy myself respecting playmates' red flags.
In fact If you look at my photos you can see different situations.
About you instead I appreciate that you are proud to live freely your sexuality. That's all.
Enjoy!

D

Deleted member 19022

So I’ve been known to do one or two things out of my comfort zone for a giggle ?,
So I’ve posted fishnets and hold ups , body stocking.... then there’s the “bromances” ... a bit of banter nothing serious just a ? doesn’t mean I fancy you ..... ;)

for the ladies do you see it as a weakness in men that do these type of things are you put off by it ...... do you only want to see the manly pictures.... I can’t do a “hairy chest “ so your out of luck with that one :p
Anyway it’s

I belive you do what makes you happy. I've read your profile and I know you have mine. It says straight so no worries there that you are after something more than a laugh and joke. I thought that's what being social is about. Keep on doing what you like and have a crack, if others don't like it then it's their problem not yours. As for the hairy chest bit, f**King hurts when you catch it in a zip so don't complain??

D

Deleted member 11852

I have to agree with the other comments.. Of course it's just banter and I'm sure everyone sees it as that.. I think life's too short to worry too much about what others think.. Especially in this lifestyle,,, surely anything goes.. As for the hairy chest.. I've never thought about it... Pain in the arse when you go for operations though.. And all the ecg, s I've had to have over the last several years.. Then sticky pads really hurt when there coming off.. Like being waxed without the wax.. What's worse nurse's enjoy taking them off.. You see them laughing when there pulling at them.. W.. ???

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I belive you do what makes you happy. I've read your profile and I know you have mine. It says straight so no worries there that you are after something more than a laugh and joke. I thought that's what being social is about. Keep on doing what you like and have a crack, if others don't like it then it's their problem not yours. As for the hairy chest bit, f**King hurts when you catch it in a zip so don't complain??
I knew there was a good reason not to be hairy ?..... it’s always been for a laugh but strangely or maybe I do like the fishnets I get a bit ?when I take the pictures ?
The thread wasn’t really supposed to be about me it was a general question would you do something out of your comfort zone for the craic.... ? if @Pearls twisted your arm like she did mine :oops:would you wear fishnets :lol:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have to agree with the other comments.. Of course it's just banter and I'm sure everyone sees it as that.. I think life's too short to worry too much about what others think.. Especially in this lifestyle,,, surely anything goes.. As for the hairy chest.. I've never thought about it... Pain in the arse when you go for operations though.. And all the ecg, s I've had to have over the last several years.. Then sticky pads really hurt when there coming off.. Like being waxed without the wax.. What's worse nurse's enjoy taking them off.. You see them laughing when there pulling at them.. W.. ???
I think it a qualification for Nurses they have to be sadistic pulling those things off .... it’s like sticking needles in you they get warped pleasure from it ?
So the question is if M said put these on for a laugh we will post a #FishnetFriday picture ... would you absolutely refuse ? Or do it for a laugh ?

D

Deleted member 11852

Knowing how heavy handed I am I would probably rip them to shreds getting them on.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but besides that I'm not sure.. Nothing to do with being macho or anything like that just genuinely not sure... W.. . ??

• Wow
Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 11852

I think it a qualification for Nurses they have to be sadistic pulling those things off .... it’s like sticking needles in you they get warped pleasure from it ?
So the question is if M said put these on for a laugh we will post a #FishnetFriday picture ... would you absolutely refuse ? Or do it for a laugh ?
I will have to work my charms on him lol xx

• wicked
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Knowing how heavy handed I am I would probably rip them to shreds getting them on.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but besides that I'm not sure.. Nothing to do with being macho or anything like that just genuinely not sure... W.. . ??
I’m sure M has an older pair she’d sacrifice for the sake of experimenting ;)...:D

D

Deleted member 19022

Have to agree about the pads, they shave little bits instead of the whole chest and it bloody itches when it's growing back. ??

D

Deleted member 19022

I knew there was a good reason not to be hairy ?..... it’s always been for a laugh but strangely or maybe I do like the fishnets I get a bit ?when I take the pictures ?
The thread wasn’t really supposed to be about me it was a general question would you do something out of your comfort zone for the craic.... ? if @Pearls twisted your arm like she did mine :oops:would you wear fishnets :lol:
Let's make it all about you, ?? we need someone to make fun of ??

• Wow
D

Deleted member 11852

Have to agree about the pads, they shave little bits instead of the whole chest and it bloody itches when it's growing back. ??
They didn't shave me just stuck them on.. The only time they shaved me was for the pacemaker.. Rest of the time is was stick and rip.. I can still remember the pain.. W.. ????

17 September 2020

Anyway it’s

The flirting is only banter :(

• Wow
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I walked round our large garden naked, and yes, we are overlooked by neighbours. It took a while to get up enough courage to do, but it was truly wonderful x
I’m not sure I’m brave enough to do that , the passengers on the 22 Bus ? might be traumatised :D

Reactions: justjack128