Out The Dark Horses!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well I thought long and hard about you guys and concluded there's not a cat in hell's chance you guys are dark horses!!! Call it gut instinct but I think you guys leave no illusion as to your capabilities. :D:p

Hahaha i am what i am...take me or leave me lol xxxx;):D

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Incidentally..... We still think Mickey is a carer.. of sorts... ;) :whistle:
I kind of know some of the signs, you may say..
Lol. No but interesting as I used to be a brain injury re-hab co-ordinator many years ago. My work now is a little more on the sinister side now. Know where you're coming from though as I remember you asking me a while back but I thought you were asking about another member.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lol. No but interesting as I used to be a brain injury re-hab co-ordinator many years ago. My work now is a little more on the sinister side now. Know where you're coming from though as I remember you asking me a while back but I thought you were asking about another member.

I work in security. And no not a Tesco security guard before anyone starts! Lol
More security services. Of course happy to divulge a little more in person. ;)
This is exactly what I meant.. I'm not going to go further into this here :D but yeah kind of what I thought.. ;)
I think I am probably right in my train of thought with this..

27 April 2015
We are totally shy and innocent, our day to day lives are steeped in the public eye, and we behave accordingly, but come playtime, we are bad, Very very bad !!!!! :flick:

29 September 2015
City
London
No comment.

Being a dark horse is always best. They never truly know what goes through your mind. You just need to meet the right person who wouldn't flinch at the thought of what you'd do to them behind closed doors.