Partners

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

I met my now ex on a night out in London. Sheer fluke as she was on holiday from the Czech Republic in the July. Stayed in touch after she went home and kept in touch when I went to Iraq. She visited me in the January 2006 when I got back and we married 18 months later.

T

The_Bibas

I met my now ex on a night out in London. Sheer fluke as she was on holiday from the Czech Republic in the July. Stayed in touch after she went home and kept in touch when I went to Iraq. She visited me in the January 2006 when I got back and we married 18 months later.
Xxxx

N

No longer with us

I met the gorgeous Mr H when we were both working on a holiday camp at Selsey.
That was 34 years ago... never did return home !!

T

The_Bibas

Honestly never had a wife , partner or anyone that wanted to be with me .... never worked out why destined to die old and lonely .... :(
You are not alone. I know Stephen said single is the best way....
He may get his wish one day.. I am surprised I am not bored with the twat yet
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

You are not alone. I know Stephen said single is the best way....
He may get his wish one day.. I am surprised I am not bored with the twat yet
XxxBibaxxX
Probably the hardest person to be in the swinging world is a single guy...
It's weird.. But the market is saturated..
It's ironic that we look for single guys and can't find any we want..
It's ridiculous that when we do they say no or don't turn up..
It's weird that some think they deserve everything and the universe only to discover that the market is saturated..

Not too sure what the solution is
XxxBibaxxX

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I met Lew 34 years to the day on Wednesday, his birthday, at Nantwich Show where he rescued me from someone being very persistent in asking me for a date and who wouldn't take no for an answer. He asked me to marry him 6 weeks later and we will have been married for 30 years this year x

D

Deleted member 6127

1st wife when I was s policeman and stopped her on the pretence of checking her car and asked her out...

2nd at a rugby do and she was with another player...

The gorgeous and stunning Miss C from a meet on SS and fell for her immediately...so so happy xxxx :0)) T

19 March 2015
Well I met @Pearls in work. Never thought I'd ever have a chance. I was a chef at the time and a rather bad boy. Leather clad biker who had a partner and two girlfriends too. :oops:

Was on shift and this stunning little minx walked past me. I said to a colleague holy shit who's that and is she married.
She was.
But that didn't matter.... ;)
The chemistry was there instantly. The sexual tension immediate and we all went out on my works leaving do - and that's when we had our first kiss.
Or as she says - we shared our last first kiss.
Married about 4 years later after lots of nagging by me, then had some kiddies and now almost 20 years later, we're soul mates, best friends, lovers and more.
We couldn't be happier :love: xx

T

The_Bibas

But you've missed the vitals out there?
When/where/why etc. Come on. Spill ;) xx
I had noticed him for years but he was so up his own arse... Anyway he saw me walking out one day and stopped in his tracks.. Followed me from a distance..
Started parking his car outside mine..
Asking people about me.. Then one day at the school gates he asked..
So how many children do you possess...
Lol like I am the devil... Anyway I met him on the beach a few weeks later and attacked him....
Scared the shit out him...
XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
I had noticed him for years but he was so up his own arse... Anyway he saw me walking out one day and stopped in his tracks.. Followed me from a distance..
Started parking his car outside mine..
Asking people about me.. Then one day at the school gates he asked..
So how many children do you possess...
Lol like I am the devil... Anyway I met him on the beach a few weeks later and attacked him....
Scared the shit out him...
XxxBibaxxX
That's hilarious :D poor Stephen aye? Brilliant though. Posses children LOL xx

T

The_Bibas

That's hilarious :D poor Stephen aye? Brilliant though. Posses children LOL xx
I was once in harrods bookshop and asking an assistant for a book called the house on the Thames.. Brilliant book.. Anyway he didn't have it but said.. I know of which you speak...
Ooooo a dribbled in my knickers....

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 6485

I met my ex hubby in a night club. Took 16 years and lots of big decisions to finally get the courage to walk away