Partners

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I wonder how many men who are on here as couples would struggle as a single....

XxxBibaxxX
Most of us I would suspect. Hard to say isn't it. We all have our own ways and our own signals to people and own ways of showing things.
Biggest thing is the art of seduction and art of conversation. x

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

Most of us I would suspect. Hard to say isn't it. We all have our own ways and our own signals to people and own ways of showing things.
Biggest thing is the art of seduction and art of conversation. x
Well I am a master in that... Except they run away instead of to me...
Deodorant?
XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I met my ex on my door step, we were 13 haha 25 years later we separated... Long story nothing awful just fell out of love!

I do struggle single but more in the sense of someone to share problems with, confide in, to receive geniune good advise, support you in anything!

Sexually it's not a problem now we have these places, you can have a new man/woman/ both each night of the week if you really wanted!

But that person you soley trust or you can just chill out in your slacks and fill your face with junk, sit comfortably in silence with xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
N

No longer with us

I met my ex on my door step, we were 13 haha 25 years later we separated... Long story nothing awful just fell out of love!

I do struggle single but more in the sense of someone to share problems with, confide in, to receive geniune good advise, support you in anything!

Sexually it's not a problem now we have these places, you can have a new man/woman/ both each night of the week if you really wanted!

But that person you soley trust or you can just chill out in your slacks and fill your face with junk, sit comfortably in silence with xx
I am available for all the above :whistle:

D

Deleted member 3657

:hmm:

I miss all that.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I don't like looking back... now I avoid relationshudders, i have become time selfish, I also move around a little too much, oh and I am not so handsome. I have a kind heart, evil women take advantage of it and I am sorry to say that I adore evil women (some kind of masochism).....

erm.... I met my ex-wife in a bar in the Fulham Road, I met my last long-term relationship when I was given a talk at some event.... I now avoid such complications

4 July 2017
City
Corby

I don't have family around so maybe these things hit harder being single!

As if I did I'd probably go to a sister, mum, dad... I don't know do we confide with family xx

D

Deleted member 3411

Well our story is almost already laid out in the history of the site, but the chance factor was that while a single guy on here I was also on dating sites. Now I had a 15 mile limit on contacts as I didn't want to try another long distance romance (tried it n failed). Then one day 15 months ago...ping, this person likes you...so I like back and that was the start for Linda and I ...15 miles! Linda was on holiday in London and from 4500 miles away!!! Appears her tinder was on and she passed through my area...chance yes, glad...VERY.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Well our story is almost already laid out in the history of the site, but the chance factor was that while a single guy on here I was also on dating sites. Now I had a 15 mile limit on contacts as I didn't want to try another long distance romance (tried it n failed). Then one day 15 months ago...ping, this person likes you...so I like back and that was the start for Linda and I ...15 miles! Linda was on holiday in London and from 4500 miles away!!! Appears her tinder was on and she passed through my area...chance yes, glad...VERY.

Awwww another great story! Well maybe there's hope out there for a crazy cat like me.... For now I have you lot to annoy!!! Haha xx

P

peakcouple

We met at a Pagan camping even called Druid Camp. where nudity was OK. I (Geoff) had recently pitched my tent in the nude area and undressed when Rose drove up and unloaded her kit nearby. I helped her put up her tent, she undressed and I invited her to have a drink and we sat on the grass chatting. Then I suggested we go into her tent, which was a bit bigger than mine, and get more acquainted (so to speak!) and Rose agreed. We spent the rest of the camp together and slept in her tent.

We kept the relationship going after the camp and went to our first swinger club not long afterwards. We were both married at the time to others, Rose separated and divorcing, me living in the same house as my wife but also divorcing. After a while we moved in together and married a couple of years later.

We always say we saw one another nude at our first meeting. So no surprises when we moved on to the sex!

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

We met each when Derek started working for Martin mcColls. I was 16 he was 22. I used to make mistakes on the till so he would have to lean over me to correct my till. I used to purposely push back against him. (I can still smell his aftershave.mmmm). We ended up snogging and be very naughty in the stock room. I enjoyed nothing more than winding him up to a stiffy and leaving him to cover it up with the other staff. I actually left home to be with my man everyone said it would never work....it will be 30yrs next year. Two fingers up to them lol