Performers, Daubers And Scrawlers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Although not involved in the media specifically at the moment my original intention as a teenager was to be involved in the Arts. The nearest I have these days is creativity in the design field but I do have aspirations to write and have written a number of erotic stories and poems in the past. I must confess when I first read the above I worried that a few Media types would panic at the idea of Revealing the inner secrets and the press hearing but I'm sure that you just are looking for hello lovies to share and get to know?

D

Deleted member 3411

.....mind is tripping at the idea of a scrunchymuffet, Pearls, Mrs F Triple act...:threesum:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

If you want heels you can wear all night get them from a dance shop. they are designed for performers to wear through a show without discomfort.
that's a great tip.
Sadly my heel days are long gone :cry:

Reactions: Pearls
D

davange

Me and the wife ballroom dance and we do Lindt hop and dress up in 1940s clothes. Our daughter did 4 years performing arts and our son is a musician. Must be in the blood lol

4 May 2016
City
York
You should have a picture of you dressed to impress, those ballroom gowns are often skimpier than your typical swingers boudoir costumes.
musician? Classical, rock, jazz, bagpipes.