Pet Hates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
heres another one why do teenage boys wear their trousers so low that they are showing their underwear 1 i dont want to see your underwear and 2 it can't be comfortable and 3 why!!!

D

Deleted member 3657

Shopping in any form but especially food shopping on a Saturday morning with all the OAPs.....why? They have all week to go.... I don't need to double my travel distance walking round them to buy a weekly shop.....Looby x

It amazes me that they take so long, considering how much little time they have left :whistle::ninja:

D

Deleted member 7954

Ooh i have a few
Spiders
People not indicating
Nose picking kids
Ingorance
Rudeness
Liars
Politicians
The tax man
My ex hubby :mad:

To name but a few :rofl::rofl::rofl: xxxx

D

Deleted member 7954

Oooh i forgot to add.....people who stand in th middle of shopping isles while they have a chin wag. Can they stand out they way....yes they could....but do they NO!!! Lol xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
heres another one why do teenage boys wear their trousers so low that they are showing their underwear 1 i dont want to see your underwear and 2 it can't be comfortable and 3 why!!!
Apparently its an American prison thing... Its meant to show how available you are for a M on M and if they understood that over here it might stop them doing it :)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Aaaaaaggghhhhh people who try and push past you in the shops when you're stood having a chin wag. Could they walk round???? Yes they could. They're the ones moving......:whistle::whistle::whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Deleted member 7954
E

Emmal

Aaaaaaggghhhhh people who try and push past you in the shops when you're stood having a chin wag. Could they walk round???? Yes they could. They're the ones moving......:whistle::whistle::whistle::sneaky:
Oooh i forgot to add.....people who stand in th middle of shopping isles while they have a chin wag. Can they stand out they way....yes they could....but do they NO!!! Lol xxx

But more annoying they stand chatting in front of the things you wanna buy and don't get out the blooming way...dam if do and dam if don't xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Just leave this here

Attachments

• Hiking_in_Knee_Socks,_Sandals,_and_Cut-offs.jpg
    Hiking_in_Knee_Socks,_Sandals,_and_Cut-offs.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 32
19 March 2015
People who have pet hates.
Grow up! You could die tomorrow.
Ai ai ai...

Sheesh.. Could be dead tomorrow. Smile while you can! Stop moaning and bloody suck life up, or a cock. Who knows, you may like it. :D

Reactions: The-Gent