Pet Play

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I will try to remember to post some pics I have of some we bumped into on canal street in Manchester last summer. From what we got told these folks live as much as they can as whatever animal they feel they identify with and some even carry the animal theme into sex lives too. Don't think you could do it full time as you would look a bugger turning up dressed as a fox to your job at KFC.

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I will try to remember to post some pics I have of some we bumped into on canal street in Manchester last summer. From what we got told these folks live as much as they can as whatever animal they feel they identify with and some even carry the animal theme into sex lives too. Don't think you could do it full time as you would look a bugger turning up dressed as a fox to your job at KFC.
Nutter. X

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
So ermm... do you pretend to be a cat dog penguin.. erm??
@Phoenixcouplexx :whistle:

Lol you pretend to be whatever you identify with the most or whatever the Dominant you're playing with at the time thinks you are most like and would perhaps enjoy the most.
It's just another way that people have found to release themselves from the responsibility of making the decisions involved in play.
You know when people see a cat curled up by the fire and they'll say 'when I go, if I come back I'm going to come back as a cat'. Well it's just using that philosophy but trying it out before they go lol.
Not something we've ever really dabbled with to be honest so I'm only applying knowledge gained from others and what I've read.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Lol you pretend to be whatever you identify with the most or whatever the Dominant you're playing with at the time thinks you are most like and would perhaps enjoy the most.
It's just another way that people have found to release themselves from the responsibility of making the decisions involved in play.
You know when people see a cat curled up by the fire and they'll say 'when I go, if I come back I'm going to come back as a cat'. Well it's just using that philosophy but trying it out before they go lol.
Not something we've ever really dabbled with to be honest so I'm only applying knowledge gained from others and what I've read.
Thankyou. X

F

fizzers

The wife and I went into a well known sex shop in Norwich to have a look at their vibrators, before buying some online. We laughed when we saw what looked like a butt plug with a tail? I asked the shop girl what they were and she said they were for people to stick up their bums when being furry pet? I asked what would happen if they had wind, as it could be dangerous and contravene the health and safety act!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have had this discussion with a friend last week.. I told him that I would prefer he didn't put a collar and chain round Mrs Marms neck, I personally find it very degrading for anyone to be treated like a dog.... if that's how they feel a out her then maybe they are better off finding someone else.. Mrs Marms is my wife, and I don't treat her like an animal, and wouldn't want anyone else to either.

Sorry guys... just my own personal view on this.
It's just role play hun and a fetish for many, (y)