Photo Shoots

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We all, well mostly, enjoy taking photos and having photoshoots. But time is definitely of the essence.
The question is, do you assertively try to make time to set aside for your photoshoots?
Do you have a stash you keep quiet to yourself/selves? Or are you in the situation of not having enough time to make them?

We tend to set aside some time and then do as many as we can in one go, but that can be easier said than done of course. But when we do have the time, we dig out as many things as we can and try to take a variety of photos.
The hard part can be ditching some and keeping others :D x

10 July 2018
Never done, or taken part in, a photoshoot.

And for my sins, every shot I’ve put up has been taken by yours truly. (In other shock news, grass is green, sky is blue…)

Genuinely unsure whether it would occur to me to ask someone to take a pic, even if I had the opportunity. I doubt it, me being me and all, but it’s possible I could have in the past, I guess.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
We used to have many photo shoot nights in our younger years. Then kids got in the way but after discovering this site we have started again , helps that the kids are mostly grown up now and always off out.
Def looking forward to many more all night pic taking interspersed with break times for exercise purposes.
Even better like the thought of a photo shoot with company. Xx G

8 July 2018
We used to have many photo shoot nights in our younger years. Then kids got in the way but after discovering this site we have started again , helps that the kids are mostly grown up now and always off out.
Def looking forward to many more all night pic taking interspersed with break times for exercise purposes.
Even better like the thought of a photo shoot with company. Xx G
I’m not to bad with a camera & I know how to push the right buttons :whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
We’ve been meaning to do one for a little while now but time and some obstacles have come in the way. Hoping to do some over the next week or so.
Anyone else have anything lined up to do some more?
Are you going with a theme / style? X

28 May 2015
City
Nuremberg
We’ve been meaning to do one for a little while now but time and some obstacles have come in the way. Hoping to do some over the next week or so.
Anyone else have anything lined up to do some more?
Are you going with a theme / style? X

We've an indoor mini shoot this weekend and am currently writting for a larger project this year...it's going to cost!!!