Photography Tips

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
Hi all,

Thought I'd start this to see if it can help anyone struggling, or looking to improve their photography.

More than happy to help out (if I can) - not claiming to be the final word on the subject, just someone a fair few years experience.

I've written some PDF files up with some useful tips & tricks, and tailored them towards smart phone users.

Link to the the first is below - I'll add the others over the next week or 2 when I've collated them all.

Reflectors 01.pdf

And if anyone has any useful tips, please feel free to add them on here.

Cheers
Tog (y)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Anything to help my mediocre offerings would be good .... as much as I try taking a good picture of myself is hopeless ..... selfie tips for us unfortunate not to have a partner to help out with the jaunty angles to hide the wobbly bits :D .....
:tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Hi all,

Thought I'd start this to see if it can help anyone struggling, or looking to improve their photography.

More than happy to help out (if I can) - not claiming to be the final word on the subject, just someone a fair few years experience.

I've written some PDF files up with some useful tips & tricks, and tailored them towards smart phone users.

Link to the the first is below - I'll add the others over the next week or 2 when I've collated them all.

Reflectors 01.pdf

And if anyone has any useful tips, please feel free to add them on here.

Cheers
Tog (y)
That’s very generous of you. I’ll definitely take a peek.
One thing I’ve wanted for years and years is a digital SLR.
Will get one, one day. In the meantime it’s a phone or iPad that’s used. (They still take pretty decent images to be fair)
I love photography and enjoy the more industrial side of things.
Will have a read later and am sure everyone who’s into it will really appreciate tips and advice. :)

Reactions: TogNMuse and Pearls