Photography

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
I think my love of photography and particularly photographing and filming scenes of a sexual nature is pretty well known on here ;)

I get a real thrill from doing it to such an extent I suppose it's verging on being a kink :whistle:

Antogs xx

Nothing wrong with getting turned by a photoshoot, it pretty much part of our foreplay, doing our photoshoots and sharing the results over the years was something that helped me become a much more confident person, I used to literally hide if I saw a camera point in my direction, nowadays I'd probably pose for a speed camera thats how much of a photo tart I've become :rofl:

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Nothing wrong with getting turned by a photoshoot, it pretty much part of our foreplay, doing our photoshoots and sharing the results over the years was something that helped me become a much more confident person, I used to literally hide if I saw a camera point in my direction, nowadays I'd probably pose for a speed camera thats how much of a photo tart I've become :rofl:

Muse xx
B9D8988B-11A6-4ECB-9B4A-2B63EBCAD82D.gif