Photography

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I would hate to do any kind of modelling shoots by myself because I am just not photogenic. I'm not being whiny or self deprecating here, it's just truth and I'm ok with that.

Yes I would love to do an erotic or even explicit shoot with Kaz but I would have to trust the photographer and they would have to skilful to catch my good side (Or at least be good at airbrushing).
I don't know if Kaz would be up for it but I would try and talk her into it if I had an offer from one of you long time members that I know and trust.

B x

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I would hate to do any kind of modelling shoots by myself because I am just not photogenic. I'm not being whiny or self deprecating here, it's just truth and I'm ok with that.
B x

You are wrong. I'm certain you could get some fantastic photo's, it's about the correct setting, lighting, angle combined with the correct camera settings. Done correctly anybody can get some amazing photo's.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You are wrong. I'm certain you could get some fantastic photo's, it's about the correct setting, lighting, angle combined with the correct camera settings. Done correctly anybody can get some amazing photo's.
Couldn't have said it better myself (y)

Reactions: TherLegs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Couldn't have said it better myself (y)

Really All these years I thought I wasn't photogenic and it turns out to be the photographers fault. Well say no more, setup the camera and tell me where you want me

bf66c6ae1bfb812c48cc981240098d2e.jpg

:D

B x

30 October 2015
One of these days he'll crash :D
I worked with someone who was checking out a lass bending over

Drove into the car in front

Luckily it was nose to tail so no speed

He had to explain to the wife why he'd had a bump