Photos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 October 2018
City
Birmingham
I'm looking to add photos but unsure of what to put up.
What to you guys and girls like to see?

19 March 2015
I'm looking to add photos but unsure of what to put up.
What to you guys and girls like to see?
Okay, I rated it a ‘winner’ as you started a thread and are obviously finding your feet here. (y)
As for what photos to put up, entirely your choice and your call. I’d be inclined to say that it is perhaps something to think about like this; it’s your shop window. Your opportunity on here, to show yourself to other people.
You for who you are.
Be creative.
Stay away from dick pics - one or two are fine of course, but all your media of him is not something I would recommend.
Don’t have a toilet in the background whatever you do, or a lynx can/sky remote etc :D ;)
Have fun doing them and just don’t take yourself too seriously I guess. (y)

Reactions: Ivegotafat1
D

Deleted member 1030

Okay, I rated it a ‘winner’ as you started a thread and are obviously finding your feet here. (y)
As for what photos to put up, entirely your choice and your call. I’d be inclined to say that it is perhaps something to think about like this; it’s your shop window. Your opportunity on here, to show yourself to other people.
You for who you are.
Be creative.
Stay away from dick pics - one or two are fine of course, but all your media of him is not something I would recommend.
Don’t have a toilet in the background whatever you do, or a lynx can/sky remote etc :D ;)
Have fun doing them and just don’t take yourself too seriously I guess. (y)
Yes. What he ^^^ said. (y)

Reactions: Therapon