Pick just one ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Whether they were born a he or she or became a he or she or self identify as a he or she, they are still a he or she.
So, you are not assuming gender when you say he or she.
At least, i dont think so.
I might have offended the "its".
I did hear that Disney will no longer be saying " ladies and gentlemen, childern of all ages" at the theme park anymore.
Madness :confused:

25 February 2016
Penetration without oral

Oral without penetration

Just hands/fingers

?
I joined this one late, but it's good to get everyone else's views all at once.

Many have said that it's a difficult choice, but to me it's dead easy:

Quick answer:​

It depends on my partner, what mood she's in, what mood I'm in, what situation we're in.

As for the situations...

Penetration without oral​

Great for when you are outside between two walls, for example, and people could approach from either side. You can have sex while you are both making sure that nobody is approaching.

Oral without penetration​

Great in a restaurant when one of you can sneak under the table without being seen or discovered. (The other has to pretend nothing is happening.)

Just hands/fingers​

Great for when you are out shopping and you can be discrete but you don't want to get the attention of the security staff.

However, for me, if we are in private, it still depends on my partner, what mood she's in and what mood I'm in.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

It depends on my partner, what mood she's in, what mood I'm in, what situation we're in.

As for the situations...

Great for when you are outside between two walls, for example, and people could approach from either side. You can have sex while you are both making sure that nobody is approaching.

Great in a restaurant when one of you can sneak under the table without being seen or discovered. (The other has to pretend nothing is happening.)

Just hands/fingers​

Great for when you are out shopping and you can be discrete but you don't want to get the attention of the security staff.

However, for me, if we are in private, it still depends on my partner, what mood she's in and what mood I'm in.
A BJ in a restaurant ?

17 August 2021

As for the situations...

Just hands/fingers​

Oral under the table in a restaurant.
Good for you.
I wish I could find a woman like that and a restaurant were you could sneak under a table and nobody notices.
Service must be pretty bad in a restaurant where the staff doesn't notice a customer is missing

25 February 2016
Oral under the table in a restaurant.
Good for you.
I wish I could find a woman like that and a restaurant were you could sneak under a table and nobody notices.
Service must be pretty bad in a restaurant where the staff doesn't notice a customer is missing

No, the one who isn't under the table just has to explain that their partner has just gone for a quick one...

25 February 2016
.... as a guy, we like the psychology of feeling like we are in control and getting her to do something she doesn't want to do

As I guy it isn't necessary for me to feel in control (except of myself, that is, not to be drunk [and I am anti-drugs]). I don't like the psychology of getting a woman "to do something she doesn't want to do." If that "something" is sex, that's too close to the definition of rape for comfort.

I much prefer getting her to want to try something she hasn't previously thought she would do. If one of us is doing something in the relationship that we don't want to do, the relationship is doomed to be an unhappy one, or a short-lived one.

17 August 2021
As I guy it isn't necessary for me to feel in control (except of myself, that is, not to be drunk [and I am anti-drugs]). I don't like the psychology of getting a woman "to do something she doesn't want to do." If that "something" is sex, that's too close to the definition of rape for comfort.

I much prefer getting her to want to try something she hasn't previously thought she would do. If one of us is doing something in the relationship that we don't want to do, the relationship is doomed to be an unhappy one, or a short-lived one.
As i said " feeling like".
I didnt mean abusing her in some way.
Convincing her to do something she doesn't want to do, but doesn't mind that you got her to do it.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Penetration without oral

Oral without penetration

Just hands/fingers

?
Easy one for me.
Because I'm bisexual, oral sex has always been a major part of my sexual life so I can lick and suck at a Ph.D. level ?

That said, as a man, it's always in your head that you need to get it in, that's mainly natural instinct but I still say oral because there is nothing like pleasing another sexually and it doesn't hurt that the tastes of cocks and fannys are amazing! ??

N xxx

Last edited:
17 August 2021
definatly oral without penetration. I think, in my limited experience, that women can get more aroused that way and are more likely to multiple orgasm. That's ace. But hey! who am I!! ?
Thats because, for most women, it is difficult for the penis to hit the right spot while screwing.
Like repairing a watch with a hammer.
A big tool trying to hit a small spot.
A tongue and lips can squirm around and find the spot.
More like a precision tool .

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Thats because, for most women, it is difficult for the penis to hit the right spot while screwing.
I have had a lot of sexual partners but only 2 women that orgasmed from penetration and one of those it was anal that made her cum ?‍♂️. Everyone's different.

N xxx

22 August 2021
It is indeed. if you're gonna do it do it right. As wham once said. ?

Reactions: DebE and Pearls