Picture Perfect

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Ok all you naughty members ,we as in the owners and staff are throwing this thread open to you all to suggest a weekly thread whereby ,you decide what sort of thread youd like similar to DOTW but only restricted to site supporters and you choose how many times youd like to post a pic , if enough are suggested we will rotate them on a weekly basis so it gives you a week to sort a pic
It can be anything from posing with fruit or donuts we know some of you raunchy lot like this hehe
To say using things like a tie or shirt pics ,
We as staff will only oversee the threads and only step in if required so get your thinking caps on and lets see some thoughts into making great threads for everyone to have some amazing fun with xx mwah

Reactions: Tiger and Therapon
19 March 2015
Ok all you naughty members ,we as in the owners and staff are throwing this thread open to you all to suggest a weekly thread whereby ,you decide what sort of thread youd like similar to DOTW but only restricted to site supporters and you choose how many times youd like to post a pic , if enough are suggested we will rotate them on a weekly basis so it gives you a week to sort a pic
It can be anything from posing with fruit or donuts we know some of you raunchy lot like this hehe
To say using things like a tie or shirt pics ,
We as staff will only oversee the threads and only step in if required so get your thinking caps on and lets see some thoughts into making great threads for everyone to have some amazing fun with xx mwah
There's some very photogenic members onsite who also love to throw themselves out there, with superb images. Fun, naughty, raunchy and also interesting.
Whatever is thrown around, we all hope that it is something everyone will be able to participate in and enjoy. :)
Remembering that these threads are for fun as well as perhaps gathering some interest.
So it would be great to see some ideas and suggestions. 100% x

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Mmmmmmm we all seemed to have a laugh with the food and stocking threads would be up for more if there is more interest as it so refreshing to get members together having a laugh and banter x

14 February 2017
City
London
Oooh I shall have to think... but missing any decent pics: anyone fancy taking pictures with/for me? :)

8 July 2018
Maybe something like a naked chef thread for both gents and lady’s to show off their... :whistle: culinary skills? :sneaky:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
I bet there are a few that have an array of attire from loin cloths thongs ect fir men and dress up for us ladies from daring nun nurses outfit ect is a possibility :whistle:

Reactions: GeoffRy
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
How about combining the a to z thread with pics. First week letter a , anyone or everyone posts pics to do with A. Next week b and so on.
Winner each week gets..... . . A gold star.

21 January 2018
Embarrassing images of Yourself. Could be raunchy, racy or just hilarious...

Attachments

• a81e7357-4b05-4f3f-b8bb-d9ca2a3b972e.png
    a81e7357-4b05-4f3f-b8bb-d9ca2a3b972e.png
    423 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Was a bit sad when the dotw threads closed even though we couldn't participate in the end that much. But something new sounds good to me (y)

Vxxx

9 November 2018
City
London
Why not may sound silly but have a massive game of eye spy? have something in shot that you want people to guess however with this being a swinging site the image can be as naughty sexy sultry classy as you like to take our eyes away from the hint?? Say a male and female participant every day..,,

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
How about character dress up or Cosplay to us nerds?
Dress as a sexy version of a character from TV, a movie, a book, a comic, a video game, a celeb.
There's already some good pics kicking about on the site somewhere (y)

X

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Keen to get involved in this (I have a lot of random costumes from various fancy dress parties!) Now just need to develop some photography skills...

Are people using Go Pros to photo themselves? (One of those "Everyone knows but you don't" moments :rofl:)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Keen to get involved in this (I have a lot of random costumes from various fancy dress parties!) Now just need to develop some photography skills...

Are people using Go Pros to photo themselves? (One of those "Everyone knows but you don't" moments :rofl:)

I prop my phone up, set a timer and run off to pose.......... explains a lot of my pics doesn't it :rofl:

X