• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Piercing Proud

C

Coupleforfun

So, I am working my way through 500+ pages of the gallery (a 'chore' I know lol)
When it occurred to me that it would be lovely to be able to view (perv) on all the piercings in one place.
So, have a piercing you are proud of?
Show it off here

M

Mootje

So, I am working my way through 500+ pages of the gallery (a 'chore' I know lol)
When it occurred to me that it would be lovely to be able to view (perv) on all the piercings in one place.
So, have a piercing you are proud of?
Show it off here
Now thats a Thread to start in , BUTT, Admins can we perv in here Please and post some Piercings LOL

Reactions: Coupleforfun

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm fine with this as long as they are members piercings and photos only please.
Their own only of course...
Thank you!

We must remember - swinging site or not, we don't want threads littered with xxx rated photos.

M

Mootje

Nothing spectacular I'm afraid. I have a nose piercing and a couple of dodgy tattoos from when I was young and had no taste and Mr has tattoos that are very "Skegvegas backstreet tattoo stall". Sorry Mr. Love you xx
well, Its " Body Art Thread" Mrs, i was gonna post the " Clit Piercing " Butt emmmmmmm got a kind warning

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…