Piercing Proud

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Santander
When I was pierced my mates would not stand nxt to me in the toilets as they thought I would pee sideways lol

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

Well, since you asked... This is definitely not for sex, just something I wear for fun at meets, and a couple of times on nude beaches, 8mm by 24mm and very heavy. For sex I usually wear a 19mm ring or a banana-bar, or nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    992.3 KB · Views: 126
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well, since you asked... This is definitely not for sex, just something I wear for fun at meets, and a couple of times on nude beaches, 8mm by 24mm and very heavy. For sex I usually wear a 19mm ring or a banana-bar, or nothing.
Wow!! Thats huge if you dont mind me saying. Is it comfortable? Xx

P

peakcouple

The balls are solid half-inch steel so it is very heavy - I tend to wear titanium day-to-day and for sex, that is much lighter and feels very good for both situations. This is my normal ring; sorry, another pic, but they say they're worth a thousand words!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    988.2 KB · Views: 151
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

The balls are solid half-inch steel so it is very heavy - I tend to wear titanium day-to-day and for sex, that is much lighter and feels very good for both situations. This is my normal ring; sorry, another pic, but they say they're worth a thousand words!
That seems a little more....manageable lol xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ouch.... :p
Each to their own. Have my nipple pierced. Did it about 15 years ago and love it.. but never Little Admin. Hell no! :eek: