• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Piercing Proud

5 January 2016
City
Santander
When I was pierced my mates would not stand nxt to me in the toilets as they thought I would pee sideways lol

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
When I was pierced my mates would not stand nxt to me in the toilets as they thought I would pee sideways lol
Haha! Classic... That must have hurt.. Always been too squeamish to have that done myself. Ouch!

P

peakcouple

Well, since you asked... This is definitely not for sex, just something I wear for fun at meets, and a couple of times on nude beaches, 8mm by 24mm and very heavy. For sex I usually wear a 19mm ring or a banana-bar, or nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    992.3 KB · Views: 126
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well, since you asked... This is definitely not for sex, just something I wear for fun at meets, and a couple of times on nude beaches, 8mm by 24mm and very heavy. For sex I usually wear a 19mm ring or a banana-bar, or nothing.
Wow!! Thats huge if you dont mind me saying. Is it comfortable? Xx

P

peakcouple

The balls are solid half-inch steel so it is very heavy - I tend to wear titanium day-to-day and for sex, that is much lighter and feels very good for both situations. This is my normal ring; sorry, another pic, but they say they're worth a thousand words!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    988.2 KB · Views: 151
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

That seems a little more....manageable lol xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ouch....
Each to their own. Have my nipple pierced. Did it about 15 years ago and love it.. but never Little Admin. Hell no!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…