Piercings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
V

Violet_and_Phil

I've got 33 piercings but you'd never really guess unless I had my clothes off :whistle:
I have; 10 in each ear, 2 in my nose, 2 in my tongue, 1 under my tonuge, 1 vertical piercing in my lip, 2 in my left nipple, 4 in my bellybutton and 1 in my hood :p x

P

peakcouple

I've got 33 piercings but you'd never really guess unless I had my clothes off :whistle:
I have; 10 in each ear, 2 in my nose, 2 in my tongue, 1 under my tonuge, 1 vertical piercing in my lip, 2 in my left nipple, 4 in my bellybutton and 1 in my hood :p x
Wow! Do you have trouble going through airport security? :)

Reactions: No longer with us
V

Violet_and_Phil

Wow! Do you have trouble going through airport security? :)
:lol: surprisingly no! I used to get really worries that I would beep so I got jewellery made from surgical steel......seems to have done the trick! I want more but I've run out of places :rofl: Started a an asthetic thing when i was about 13 an i guess i liked it waaaaayyy more than i thought i would. I've got a few wee tattoos too but have a few big pieces planned for the end of the year! xx

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Good god woman and i thought i was bad! Get yourself clancking over this way :sneaky: blimey i am.thinking though.. thered be a risk of being hooked togetjer!! :rofl:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Id really love to get a dermal anchor...is that what they are called. Anyway they are fixed into your skin and look amazing. Seriously considering getting one. Anybody else have them? Xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Id really love to get a dermal anchor...is that what they are called. Anyway they are fixed into your skin and look amazing. Seriously considering getting one. Anybody else have them? Xxx
Be careful.. on placement hun.. i have a couple of freinds, with them on their wrists.. looked really pretty until ripped when getting dressed. X

V

Violet_and_Phil

You're right the do look really cool but have a tendency to 'grow out' like eyebrow bars so I've avoided them. let me know how you get on xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

You're right the do look really cool but have a tendency to 'grow out' like eyebrow bars so I've avoided them. let me know how you get on xx

Thanks for that hun. I will bear that in mind. Does it differ with where you have it? Xxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Was thinking of on my chest . Just above where the neckline of my top would be. Like a sparkly gem at each side maybe xxxx
Yeah less chance of it getting caught there hun.. they are very pretty but unsure about getting my flesh cut out@!

G

GeorgeK

I had a nipple done years ago, it healed fine & only stung briefly. Fillings are worse! I don't know why I had it done now. Spur of the moment,but it's still there & I love having it pulled...

Reactions: Pearls
G

GeorgeK

Wow!! Impressive!

Reactions: Pearls
T

Turnuptheheat

Mr Tuth..

I had my right nipple done in 1998, spoke to the piercer about genital piercings and saw a frenum (underside of glands, through the foreskin).. thought it looked good so went back a week later and had that done. Thought long and hard (ooh er!) about having more before biting the bullet and having a PA. That bloody hurt! Went on to have right eyebrow, left nipple, tongue and la Brett as well as making the PA bigger.. retired the frenum as it looked silly with a big pa ring next to it, lost the ball from the left nip and ended up letting it close. The la brett never suited me so only stayed in a few weeks, the Pa got bigger. Now only have the brow and nipple still in. The Pa went up to 00 gauge, around 10mm but had to go - when we started on this swinging malarky I found out how many people dislike them so got rid... if people are going to dislike something about me I can do it naturally, not with props :lol: on the sex was going well thread I mentioned an incident with my PA.. Thankfully Mrs Tuth is still here to tell the story :whistle: