Pin Wheel

• Thread starter kevster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bump-n-Grind

We've got a couple of pin wheels & despite how they look if used gently they're very sensual, obviously if you press on it hurts too.
I have been known to whip it out in clubs for a demo from time to time, the pinwheel that is :confused:

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

We've got a couple of pin wheels & despite how they look if used gently they're very sensual, obviously if you press on it hurts too.
I have been known to whip it out in clubs for a demo from time to time, the pinwheel that is :confused:
Ha indeed you have :D

Reactions: Pearls
A

ABCambs

I was looking at these just yesterday as a potential new toy to tease my girl with. She is so submissive and I thought it might be fun. I would appreciate some 'pointers' (excuse the pun!) on how to use to the best effect on a nicely tied up sub!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
19 March 2015
I was looking at these just yesterday as a potential new toy to tease my girl with. She is so submissive and I thought it might be fun. I would appreciate some 'pointers' (excuse the pun!) on how to use to the best effect on a nicely tied up sub!
Gently gently, not too deep/hard unless requested (use safe words) and go for erogenous zones... (putty in your hands) :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Hmmmm, a bit like Marmite, you either like it, or not, for us, I feel it's, a Not situation, though in the right hands, who knows !!!!!!! :eek::eek:
with someone you trust, having a pinwheel rolled gently across your skin, can become very erotic, all your nerve endings come alive.
That's what I like about sensual BDSM, it awakens your senses, can leave you squirming with pleasure and wanting more, but it doesn't really work for me unless it's with a regular, trusted buddy.

D

Deleted member 1402

Think I'll have to scour the tinterwebs for one, or get a freebie from a company, in exchange for a review!