Places to visit in uk

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Hi all

Hubby and I have just been on a mini road trip around south east England and to Wiltshire. We’ve realised that there are so many beautiful places around the UK and we’d love to do more road trips. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go/places of interest to visit?

We went to visit the Caen Hill Locks in Devizes yesterday. They are amazing to see and definitely worth a visit!!

HP xx

19 March 2015
Hi all

Hubby and I have just been on a mini road trip around south east England and to Wiltshire. We’ve realised that there are so many beautiful places around the UK and we’d love to do more road trips. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go/places of interest to visit?

We went to visit the Caen Hill Locks in Devizes yesterday. They are amazing to see and definitely worth a visit!!

HP xx
100% on your to-do list should be our beautiful Gower peninsula. If you've never been, it's well worth coming along to visit. It's so beautiful and just open with outstanding coastlines. It's one of our favourite places to go for a drive, walk, fishing or stroll along the beach or mountains. It's a spectacular area.
Then in the opposite direction we have the Black Mountains and Brecon which are again, just absolutely stunning areas.
If in Wales, then I'd have a look at these areas. Would gladly meet up with you and show you around too. :) x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
100% on your to-do list should be our beautiful Gower peninsula. If you've never been, it's well worth coming along to visit. It's so beautiful and just open with outstanding coastlines. It's one of our favourite places to go for a drive, walk, fishing or stroll along the beach or mountains. It's a spectacular area.
Then in the opposite direction we have the Black Mountains and Brecon which are again, just absolutely stunning areas.
If in Wales, then I'd have a look at these areas. Would gladly meet up with you and show you around too. :) x
Never realised how close you are to where I grew up and my parents still live. I grew up just near Bristol and we could see Wales from my bedroom window.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
The Pennines are 1 of my fave spots on a good weather day (dont try it in winter) - The Jumbles country park if you fancy a very rural walk. The ring of Kerry in southern Island is a fantastic drive but leave twice as much time as you think cos the roads are slow and very busy in summer

19 March 2015
Never realised how close you are to where I grew up and my parents still live. I grew up just near Bristol and we could see Wales from my bedroom window.
Ahh fantastic. Well when you're next down seeing your parents, perhaps pop along and we'll meet up - maybe stop over for a day or two and we will give you a tour of some of the most beautiful areas here. :) x

S

Sammy

There's sooooo many fabulous places in Scotland but you definitely need the weather

And as much as we had good spell it it unpredictable
Sx