Please vote - video uploads

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Would you like to have member videos feature enabled?

• Yes, I am an uploader and would love my personal videos here (private or shared)

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Yes, I am interested - to watch - but doubt I'll upload

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No, I don't see the call or need for this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You may now upload videos! I will be writing a guide shortly on how to do it, if you don't know. It is quite easy to do - limited to 180mb MP4.! x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay peeps, hit a big bug, we're on it though.. - we will need to migrate the media, as the moderation queue didn't play nicely. :p

Reactions: mr&mrs sparks

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah we've hit a bug, we're on standstill for a minute.. Grr :(
Am on it though so don't worry!! (y) ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've completely redesigned the media gallery to co-exist with video uploads.
This is why the delay has taken us a bit longer, so we we have been delayed by a week really - not too bad to be fair.
I will be doing this TONIGHT!

So from tonight at 11:30 GMT the site will be offline for me to migrate things over.
This is the only way it can be achieved.

once this is completed, you will be able to upload images again, with our new look gallery (not that this one is in any way shape or form bad) and you'll also be finally able to upload videos!
Thank you for your patience during this time and whilst we've been fixing some things to make this integration as seemingly smooth as possible.

(y) x

M

mr&mrs sparks

We've completely redesigned the media gallery to co-exist with video uploads.
This is why the delay has taken us a bit longer, so we we have been delayed by a week really - not too bad to be fair.
I will be doing this TONIGHT!

So from tonight at 11:30 GMT the site will be offline for me to migrate things over.
This is the only way it can be achieved.

once this is completed, you will be able to upload images again, with our new look gallery (not that this one is in any way shape or form bad) and you'll also be finally able to upload videos!
Thank you for your patience during this time and whilst we've been fixing some things to make this integration as seemingly smooth as possible.

(y) x
That's fantastic news well done mate well I will be the first one to upload well I will be the first to upload I hope lol

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
!! NOTICE !!

The site will be going offline from approx 23:30 for scheduled maintenance!
At the same time, we will be rolling out the new features, for video uploads and a new gallery design too.

I cannot give an exact ETA on the time for completion - but I am hoping to have everything done within 3-4 hours...
Thank you for your patience during this time, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused..

but it'll be worth it ;) x

Reactions: The-A-Team
27 April 2015
!! NOTICE !!

The site will be going offline from approx 23:30 for scheduled maintenance!
At the same time, we will be rolling out the new features, for video uploads and a new gallery design too.

I cannot give an exact ETA on the time for completion - but I am hoping to have everything done within 3-4 hours...
Thank you for your patience during this time, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused..

but it'll be worth it ;) x
Our fingers are itching to deeply upload to you xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, I am VERY pleased to announce, we are now hosting member videos.
You can upload up to 180Mb - MP4 format but it should take all.

A huge thank you to @Mark & Andrea for being guinea pigs at the wee hours of this morning.
Please keep an eye on security settings.
Enjoy the new layout gallery and see you later all!

Goodnight x

Reactions: The-A-Team
27 April 2015
Well, I am VERY pleased to announce, we are now hosting member videos.
You can upload up to 180Mb - MP4 format but it should take all.

A huge thank you to @Mark & Andrea for being guinea pigs at the wee hours of this morning.
Please keep an eye on security settings.
Enjoy the new layout gallery and see you later all!

Goodnight x
We've Seriously abused the new video uploads and hope our friends like seeing our fun as much as we enjoyed having it xxxxx Mark xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've had to temporarily disable the media gallery while we fix a bug we have just found, since performing the upgrade. Thank you for your understanding while we fix this :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
All back up and running, please let me know if you face any issues or errors, after me re-enabling everything.
Thank you very much and sorry about that, there was a bug that needed to be sorted.
All done and everything should now be okay to continue.
;) (y) sorry again for the delay.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Amazing to see so many peeps using the video uploads feature. I am so happy that you all like it.
The hard work paid off ;) Thank you to you all xx

M

mr&mrs sparks

U have done well and should be extramly proud of your achievements on the site it's an amazing place to be

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
U have done well and should be extramly proud of your achievements on the site it's an amazing place to be

Thank you so very much both!! I am absolutely chuffed! it's becoming -(it IS!!) such an amazing place to be. Friendly, respectful, and a proper swinging site for everyone with no judging or question of anything.

Whatever goes. This is brilliant and okay we've got some things that still need adjusting, but feature wise.. phew amazing.
And you - all of you, are making this site such a place to be. Like a home for like-minded people.

Can't fault that :love: :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay all, you may have noticed that some albums and pics have me as owner of the albums, even though the pics are belonging to someone else.
Between migrating the scripts and software, and updating the gallery for videos, the permissions have changed and it's put categories into my ownership.

I am working my way slowly through it all, and as you can imagine, there's a lot of images to go through, but please rest assured I am doing them one by one and adjusting them as necessary! (y) x