• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Point Of No Return

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok, so we are all here to make friends, meet folk and get up to lots of sexy naughtiness.
So you get chatting, meet someone a few times and become really good friends.
Is there a point where you become "to friendly". As in you wouldnt have sex with a close friend!.
We have friends where we have met throuh swinging and have become great friends but i think we are now at the point wherevwe'd rather meet as good friends rather than anything else. We love their company etc but i think weve gone past the point of no return. Whats your take on this? Xxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Im thinking you must be all in bed lol x

Reactions: Deleted member 1402

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Tis an interesting point I suppose it's an example of how relationships change and develop over time. Funnily I've been pondering pretty much the same thing but from the point of view of a singleton and whether thiers a point of no return where "lovers" become "partners".

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Exactly or when you become such good friends you cant play with them xxxx

B

Bump-n-Grind

Think I know what you mean, you'd hate to upset the dynamics of your friendship by playing as it could upset the applecart. We've had situations like that in the past with varying results. One couple really got the hump with us cos we said that to them & it essentially ended the friendship anyway. Sometimes you can't win

Mr Bump

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
we've reached that same point with one of the couples we meet. (Or rather, unfortunately, SHE reached that stage ... I'd be more than happy lol, and I know Mrs @2ofus would be more than happy to as well), but I understood where she was coming from when she brought the subject up - so it's strange that a week and a bit later you pose the same question!

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is a very common thing that I think happen with a lot of swingers, we have friends in the lifestyle which we wouldn't dream of doing anything apart from go out and have a laugh with xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes theres certain people who we have played with before.. have stayed really good freinds and its become platonic. Days out with kids etc..
Re on here.. people jell with certain people, its only natural.
It only becomes a problem, when people start speaking over others, to the point of newbies maybe even old users.. being totally ignored.. when trying to be heard and join in.. resulting in a clique, of sorts. if you get my drift.

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha nutters there is one in the dungeon at THI.
Theres also a sinsiter looking bin lid too...
Ok myself n Vixy were going to sneak some pics down there.. it ended abruptly when i asked what this contraption is and placed it on my head...
@LeeWidnes informed oh that would be the lid off the flip top bin.. hmmm

D

Deleted member 3411

In the past in a completely different hobby I learnt of two couples who started swinging with each other and ended up spending all their time together. Eventually cracks showed and life became difficult for both sets. Eventually one of them decided to call a meeting at which all four sat down and discussed the situation. Result was they all got divorced and remarried each other as it has become obvious that they wanted to swap permanently. After it was all hands off and there two happy sets of couples.
I think this is where the problem comes in when you start to get a friendly emotional attachment.

M

meet_the_fockers

Omg seriously!!! Bliddy nora!!

D

Deleted member 2978

I can see where you are coming from. We have a lovely couple whom we played with a few times but have become very good friends and we have found we play less with them. Both Tigs and the other lady discussed this, unknown to us blokes lol. They then brought it up and we all felt it was a part of our friendship but not the key to the friendship, so if for some reason we had to stop, we would still be hanging out with each other and enjoying their company. I must say tho it did worry me with a couple in the US. we played after meeting them 2 times then we never played again, but we went to dinner and movies and other events in the area. Tigs did ask her if something was wrong and she no, last time was wonderful but they felt we had a great friendship so they did not want to ruin it with sex.... oh well you never know....but I think it is something you need to be aware of....

D

Dirtyprettythings

well in that case......anyone fancy a swap?

D

Deleted member 1402

Doesn't surprise me. I am good at keeping people at arms length, but I do get fond of people and willing to do anything for them. This is when I get used, but I still carry on, as I don't wanna lose friends.
I got hurt really bad last June and since then, had no buddies to go to clubs with. My usual set of friends have left the scene and got married or had babies.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…