Point Of No Return

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Doesn't surprise me. I am good at keeping people at arms length, but I do get fond of people and willing to do anything for them. This is when I get used, but I still carry on, as I don't wanna lose friends.
I got hurt really bad last June and since then, had no buddies to go to clubs with. My usual set of friends have left the scene and got married or had babies.
You have us VV road trip?? Where??

D

Deleted member 3411

It was my intention and now I'm part of a couple it is our intention to make lots of friends with everybody but we will want to have fun with lots of you. we may play once or twice but I think if we would begin to hang around with each other it would become too personal and too intense. @VoluptuousVixen you have lots of friends now, and I know what you mean about keeping at Arms distance but once in awhile it might be nice to be a little closer than that ;)

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Haha nutters there is one in the dungeon at THI.
Theres also a sinsiter looking bin lid too...
Ok myself n Vixy were going to sneak some pics down there.. it ended abruptly when i asked what this contraption is and placed it on my head...
@LeeWidnes informed oh that would be the lid off the flip top bin.. hmmm :rofl:

Oh I wish I could've seen that! .... maybe next time you're at a meet, you could maybe do a re-enactment?

T

Twickerman

Might it also sometimes be that you have had them all ways and now there is nothing new about them? Given that most peoples recreation time is limited, so time for meets etc is scarce and you are swingers it would follow that new partners are essentially what your always going to seek.

I find friendship does not mix well with casual sex, they involve overlapping but not the same emotional sets for me, so over time can become discordant. At some point you have to choose one over the other and if the other person/people involved do not make the same choice it can get a bit uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member 3411

I do want to make a comment but I do not want to hijack this thread, however I think it's relevant. In day-to-day life we are supposed to make friends. Swinging on the other hand regardless of how friendly is will probably always be best if you only become mild acquaintances. I don't want to become close to those I play with and I wouldn't want my new partner to become close to any either. Also selfish as this might sound there are so many beautiful women out there of all different shapes and sizes and ethnic origin I want to experience good wholesome sex with all of them, 'friends' means sticking to a small group.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Might it also sometimes be that you have had them all ways and now there is nothing new about them? Given that most peoples recreation time is limited, so time for meets etc is scarce and you are swingers it would follow that new partners are essentially what your always going to seek.

I find friendship does not mix well with casual sex, they involve overlapping but not the same emotional sets for me, so over time can become discordant. At some point you have to choose one over the other and if the other person/people involved do not make the same choice it can get a bit uncomfortable.

Interesting points about overlap between sex and friendship. Boundaries hard to define. I've done it the other way and had sex with friends that changes things...equally friendship and fun can be great and necessary foreplay...

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon