Poly relationship

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
K

kopinov

Just as an observation, I find it interesting that the cultures in which 'poly' relationships tend to be most frowned upon or discriminated against also tend to be those in which rigid monotheism predominate - those with more flexible patterns of belief seem to be so much more open minded and flexible in their human relationships too.
Probably completely irrelevant, granted, but I thought I'd chuck the thought in all the same.

22 July 2015
It's like all relationships, you find a person you love who loves you. Everyone in those relationships is lucky that way. You just managed to get I won't say "extra lucky" as that's a bit cheap, but to find three people who love each other and not just that but to accept it as what you want. I'd say that is special. I'm actually smiling as I type this because I think it's beautiful. I hate pre-conceptions of all kinds. I'm not sexist, homophobic, racist, religiously intolerant (I believe people should believe what they want, I just don't share any of their views that way) and I think any relationship ether it be with two, three, four or more should be celebrated. People are off putting because it's not something that conforms to normality and something they don't or will never understand. I say the world would be a bloody boring place if we all conformed. Variety is the spice of life and that why I feel comfortable on this site and it's great to meet like minded people. :)

22 July 2015
Just as an observation, I find it interesting that the cultures in which 'poly' relationships tend to be most frowned upon or discriminated against also tend to be those in which rigid monotheism predominate - those with more flexible patterns of belief seem to be so much more open minded and flexible in their human relationships too.
Probably completely irrelevant, granted, but I thought I'd chuck the thought in all the same.
I agree, while I tolerate other people belief systems, I don't myself adhere to one. That probably means I have my own rules in life and some may seem unconventional to some, to others they are perfectly natural.