Positive Thoughts Of The Day :)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Friday is most likely name for the norse god Freyja who's associated with love, beauty, and sexuality (especially female sexuality) or it could be named for her brother Freyr who's association is with fair weather, prosperity, and virility. Perhaps Frday gets its name from both which ever it is Friday is almost certainly named after a norse sex god (y)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Friday is most likely name for the norse god Freyja who's associated with love, beauty, and sexuality (especially female sexuality) or it could be named for her brother Freyr who's association is with fair weather, prosperity, and virility. Perhaps Frday gets its name from both which ever it is Friday is almost certainly named after a norse sex god (y)

Makes a change from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday associated gods then :rofl:

Reactions: Lovernotfighter

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
At least you lot have a cupboard of doom, we just have drawers of doom! a great stack of the buggers!
Anything there could be there forever or not or be something entirely different from the thing you put in a few months back...
This is the positive thread so I will say I am positive the bloody things have the drill bit I have been looking for for the last 2 years in there... somewhere.

N xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

At least you lot have a cupboard of doom, we just have drawers of doom! a great stack of the buggers!
Anything there could be there forever or not or be something entirely different from the thing you put in a few months back...
This is the positive thread so I will say I am positive the bloody things have the drill bit I have been looking for for the last 2 years in there... somewhere.

N xxx
As you may know, we're in the process of moving home. We have a big box labelled "crap from kitchen drawers" :confused:

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
As you may know, we're in the process of moving home. We have a big box labelled "crap from kitchen drawers" :confused:
Us too..... Mr J moved a box yesterday and questioned my logic.... "Useful shit in kitchen" ......I believe my summary was accurate and helpful lol x

1 January 2018
City
Manchester
I'm a huge fan of only fools and horses .. and I think this quote fits perfectly here ..as normally men meet women above their "pay grade "
  • Raquel on Del Boy’s jealous nature
    "Derek, will you get it into your thick skull, I'm not trying to meet intelligent and sensitive people, I'm happy with you."

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm a huge fan of only fools and horses .. and I think this quote fits perfectly here ..as normally men meet women above their "pay grade "
  • Raquel on Del Boy’s jealous nature
    "Derek, will you get it into your thick skull, I'm not trying to meet intelligent and sensitive people, I'm happy with you."
I love them and watch them over and over, I also have every collection on DVD which I've never opened, What's your fave?

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok positive thought for a Friday :whistle:

Having a dirty mind
makes ordinary conversations
Much more interesting :sneaky: