PPE

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok so ....... “PPE” ...... no not that ?... Post Pandemic Evenings
So this is purely a gauge interest thread nothing more until the current situation is done and consigned to history !
So I’ve recently been blocked by the sites organiser of regular socials so I take that to mean I’m not welcome at those , I obviously can’t see any threads or posts concerning that so my SocialSwinging is now very much been restricted so ....:tiphat:
Take the Bull by the Horns I organised a social earlier in the year which was extremely well supported and turned in to what I thought was a fantastic night ...
This thread is to gauge interest in some more ..... obviously we can’t organise anything as yet ... ?
My feeling is Quality over Quantity so these wouldn’t be every month , maybe a few select dates during the year ....
I will when allowed bill them as Social / Play meets as my feeling is we are here to swing why sit around for hours chatting when fun can be had .... be that prearranged or spur of the moment .... come have a chat go have a :whistle:
venues would most likely be a budget type hotel PI or TL if this may be of interest you can send me a private message if you prefer not to reply here .....

I will state again this is just to gauge interest....:cool:

19 March 2015
Good for you and regardless of what has happened we will always support people who support the site either way.
Your last one went quite well IIRC?
Good luck and hope it works out.
Let’s hope we avoid this second peak about to apparently hit us, and we can move forward. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Good for you and regardless of what has happened we will always support people who support the site either way.
Your last one went quite well IIRC?
Good luck and hope it works out.
Let’s hope we avoid this second peak about to apparently hit us, and we can move forward. ??
You have both always been fantastic and very supportive.....
The site has always been about being Social well as the Swinging since I joined but some obviously don’t want to be social, we are all here for the fantastic experiences swinging can give us....
Hopefully things improve and we can move forward and get back to where we were ...

19 March 2015
You have both always been fantastic and very supportive.....
The site has always been about being Social well as the Swinging since I joined but some obviously don’t want to be social, we are all here for the fantastic experiences swinging can give us....
Hopefully things improve and we can move forward and get back to where we were ...
Agreed on all aspects. Let normality resume...

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
We'll certainly be interested when things open up again :)

Now I won't have to work weekends unless I want to will make it a lot easier for us. Our only problem now is a dog sitter but we have someone local and if a social is in the South East we can drop them off at the FIL's

Last edited:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We'll certainly be interested when things open up again :)

Now I won't have to work weekends unless I want to will make it a lot easier for us. Our only problem now is a dog sitter but we have someone local and if a social is in the South East we can drop them off at the FIL's
That’s great ,definitely be some down this way as it’s been neglected a bit , just have to work out potential areas that would attract good numbers of members to come along and support the site social ...