Pre Meet Chats

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Soooo
Pre meet sexual chats.
Do they do it for you?
Don't they do it for you?

It's one thing to say you've a fat cock or tight pussy, but something else to say you want to rip clothes off them and see the person naked in their beautiful body.

What does, or doesn't do it for you, pre-meet, in discussions.

NB, FWIW I despise the term 'meet' (as some will know) and prefer liaison, but meet is the general consensus.

Go for it! x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I don't think I can define an answer but I do know when I've found someone that interests me. It's not all about sex chat, it's probably more that they have that intrigue, that elusive something that makes you want more, makes you want to get to meet them and there are a few :)

10 July 2018
Soooo
Pre meet sexual chats.
Do they do it for you?
Don't they do it for you?

It's one thing to say you've a fat cock or tight pussy, but something else to say you want to rip clothes off them and see the person naked in their beautiful body.

What does, or doesn't do it for you, pre-meet, in discussions.

NB, FWIW I despise the term 'meet' (as some will know) and prefer liaison, but meet is the general consensus.

Go for it! x
Usual caveat, given that I rarely meet these days, but it entirely depends on the person, and the circs.

D

Deleted member 8095

Love a good bit of naughty chat, if it's pre-liason, I really enjoy getting the imagination firing, building the tempo, the suspense and want, for me it's an integral part of the whole process but then that's just me lol (P)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I love a bit a of naughty chat prior to a meet. As we nearly always do a social meet before progressing to anything else I prefer mild flirtation at that point. However if I've met you and we know where it's going then I love a bit of full on dirty chat....:whistle::D

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Like sex Chat has to start with a titillation working up to full on arousal works for me :yoda:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sometimes I find that when chatting I drop a slightly suggestive reply and see what happens ..
sometimes it works and chats get a little saucy ...:
There are times when it doesn’t work at all ...
I do find chatting before does help break the ice before any liaison happens..

Reactions: The-Gent
D

Deleted member 1030

While pre-meet texting once, between Lis and a fem friend, Lis told the fem that I was getting so excited about the forthcoming sexiness that I could hardly talk about anything else. The fem in question texted back "LOL what's he like"

Lis then proceeded to text "he likes his nipples being nibbled, his balls licked, his bum played with, rubbing your tongue under......." well, you get the idea :D She rolled off a list of about 20 of my sexual preferences and kinks :oops:

I've done all the chatting, since :rofl:

Reactions: The-Gent
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We do chat to someone as a threesome and together but I guess that's what most do, I'm not one for drawn out messaging (purely down to the fact I can't write:rofl:) What ever floats your boat I guess :D

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
when you start with the warm breath on your neck,the moisture in your mouth as you lean forward to kiss the sensitive skin of the neck! so on and so forth :kisses: