prefer

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

A question for both
Singles do you prefer playing with single Males/Females or couples?
Couples do you prefer playing with other couples or single males/females?

Reactions: RedHotFox and Lace
19 March 2015
We prefer playing with single females.
It's nothing against any couples, or indeed single males either..

With single males, we've noticed a lot in the scene get a hard time, but most we have dealt with have been lovely and genuine people.

Same with couples, we've made some VERY good friends, but it would be a mutual thing for us in some things, that any playing would be damaging to the friendship.

As for single females, well we've a lot of friends too who we wouldn't always play with because of the friendship, but that is where we are comfy. Females more than welcome and we make sure that she gets spoilt beyond her beliefs....
;) (y)

@

@j_cider

There's a lot of things I'd like to try,FFM,MMF,orgy etc can't say which one I'd prefer as I haven't dipped my toes in the water as yet

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
@

@j_cider

There's a lot of things I'd like to try,FFM,MMF,orgy etc can't say which one I'd prefer as I haven't dipped my toes in the water as yet

L

Lil miss giggles

I absolutely love all of them.
As you dint get bored lol:)

@

@j_cider

If you enjoy lots of sexual experiences surely there's a guy out there who is willing to share in the same way.
Best of both worlds.

L

Lil miss giggles

If you enjoy lots of sexual experiences surely there's a guy out there who is willing to share in the same way.
Best of both worlds.
Well if there is I'm yet to find him as it seems they say they like the same things but when it comes down to it they don't like men touching me:)

L

Lil miss giggles

Yeah it is but as im single it's hard to find another singleton who enjoys the same things if that makes sense:)

@

@j_cider

I'd be turned on to hell knowing my other half was enjoying being fucked while part of MMF or some other kind of group sex

L

Lil miss giggles

I'd be turned on to hell knowing my other half was enjoying being fucked while part of MMF or some other kind of group sex
Massive turn on for me that is:)
And the going home and sex after is extatic:)