Pretty Long But Have A Bash..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Not done that one for ages, I'll have to do it again though I'm not sure the results mean a dam but the process of filling it out and thinking about the questions is interesting and self-informing.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

Same thought process here about me. I wouldn't call myself at all switch, let alone 25%
Its just pot luck i guess.. re the computer generation.. so im guessing you are dom?
Some of it does ring true.. a little like horoscopes i suppose.
Is fun though if you have an erm hour to spare.. :eek:

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Its just pot luck i guess.. re the computer generation.. so im guessing you are dom?
Some of it does ring true.. a little like horoscopes i suppose.
Is fun though if you have an erm hour to spare.. :eek:

Yes I've always been much more the Dom than anything else, when it's called for. I only use that side of me when the person is comfortable with it though. I'm by no means a lifestyle Dom.

There are large elements that ring true and some of the questions made me think, which was good.

You're right, it's not quick to do! :lol:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
BDSM Test Results well here's my results, it seems I'm much more towards the dominant end f things since I last took this test though my vanilla and rope bunny results seem a bit to low and the degarder result is a bit of a shock to me.

P.s. the boy/girl result is off because dammit I love building Lego and playing board games.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
BDSM Test Results
Intetesting, things have changed since the last time I did this but I guess that's expected. It will no doubt evolve more as we continue to explore each others likes/ dislikes.