Professional person

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
I see " professional person" or people, on a lot of swing sites and club advertisements.
I assume they are referring to thier career.
What exactly does stating "professional person " mean?
They only swing wiith doctors and lawyers?
Do clubs check your hands at the door and only smooth hands get in?
Where do farmers and laborers go to swing?

17 May 2022
I see " professional person" or people, on a lot of swing sites and club advertisements.
Very well put, I am a solicitor and you are right a lot of people will only meet men or women who are of a like minded professional states , it’s just snobbish and uncalled for and puts people of , I never reply to that kind of person, I am just a normal person

17 May 2022
Very well put, I am a solicitor and you are right a lot of people will only meet men or women who are of a like minded professional states , it’s just snobbish and uncalled for and puts people of , I never reply to that kind of person, I am just a normal person
Meadows

25 July 2016
I think it could mean " ladies of the night"

Reactions: DebE and TherLegs
26 July 2016
I find it amusing, I'm sorry but "professional" doesn't mean what it used to. The guy who goes down the sewer to break up shitbergs is a professinal. These days anyone who's had some training/instruction that results in a certificate can claim to be a professional.

To me being a "professional" is not about what you do but how well you do it.

Reactions: DebE
17 August 2021
I find it amusing, I'm sorry but "professional" doesn't mean what it used to. The guy who goes down the sewer to break up shitbergs is a professinal. These days anyone who's had some training/instruction that results in a certificate can claim to be a professional.

To me being a "professional" is not about what you do but how well you do it.
True.
But I think most people use the term to refer to Dr's . , lawyers, etc that have advanced degrees and work inside in clean offices.
A guy working in a sewer could also have an advanced degree and spent as much time in school and in training as a doctor, but I dont think most people give him that credit and class him the same as the sewer worker with only a basic education.
Sewers are a science . Did you know poo wont turn corners? They can't put curves or elbows in sewer pipe. They will get a log jam because poo will only go straight .