Profile Names

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I studied fashion design and spent a session in London and Paris.
I fell in love with Barbara Hulanicki and her husband Stephen.
I became a devoted follower of hers and as a result everyone started calling me Biba after her label which ceased to exist in 1975.
It has stuck ever since.
Few people know that Biba was her sister.
X
Interesting and would be nice to see some of your work xx

Reactions: Admin
C

Colchesternewbieswingers

Interesting and would be nice to see some of your work xx
I studied fashion design and spent a session in London and Paris.
I fell in love with Barbara Hulanicki and her husband Stephen.
I became a devoted follower of hers and as a result everyone started calling me Biba after her label which ceased to exist in 1975.
It has stuck ever since.
Few people know that Biba was her sister.
X

Without giving much about myself away, my mother used to work for Barbara Hulanicki in the Biba offices, in Church St, South Kensington, London.
My mother has a one-off bespoke wedding dress, designed and made for her by Barbara still in its Biba Box.
My mother also gave the name Dusty Pink to a colour Biba had used for some make-up, it was named after my Mum's hero Dusty Springfield.
X

N

NigelandJulie

Have noticed a few usernames recently such as Trobbing cock (made up hopefully) how brain dead are these people with usernames like that, do you think people are going to take you seriously & think oh look Trobbing cock have just joined the site, must look at their profile, we just think what a :wank: put some thought into it to catch our eye. @Admin please edit name if need be

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have noticed a few usernames recently such as Trobbing cock (made up hopefully) how brain dead are these people with usernames like that, do you think people are going to take you seriously & think oh look Trobbing cock have just joined the site, must look at their profile, we just think what a :wank: put some thought into it to catch our eye. @Admin please edit name if need be
Edit not needed.. :) Yes I agree, been some epic ones lately! :eek:

Reactions: Pearls