Profile Names

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bump-n-Grind

About 5 or so years ago we started swinging & joined a website & had our first profile for 3ish years, then (as happens on the aforementioned website) we decided to delete it.
Pretty quickly we decided to return & decided against using our original name as it was pretty naff.
We registered a profile after returning from a friends BBQ, after some (alcohol fuelled) consideration we went with the song that we (when I say we, I probably mean me) was singing during a bit of acapella back garden karaoke .
So now you know it's not really anything to do with bedroom exploits, just a drunken summer sing song.
Worked out quite well as we kind of get an anonymous swinging identity for us both as Mr Bump & Mrs Grind.
Hope that wasn't too long winded :D

26 July 2016
Simple realy, first name's Richard hence dick or dicky and there has been a few well know 'Tricky Dickies' and I liked the username. I've also gone by the user name Dick Dastardly on another now defunct site many years ago.

D

Deleted member 3175

Why did you choose your profile name and what does it mean?

I am Biba
No its not my real name although I have been called it for over 20years.
It's punjab and means clever and good looking but not why I am called it.
I studied fashion and Barbara Hulanicki, the founder of the Biba fashion label was one of my inspirations so I was known as biba girl.
It stuck!

Some people on here have stupid names on the surface but is there a reason behind the name?

XxxxBIBAxxxx
Our is because we are just a normal usual couple who happen to be horny all the time. Simple but true x

T

The_Bibas

Well don't get me started on the latest profile names to join us
Both self explanatory and a waste of time.
I think we should ban names like that as they are clearly picture collectors or keyboard gristle thumpers

XxxxBIBAxxxx

D

Deleted member 3289

22 years ago my goddaughter thought it would be funny to name me " Aunty Annie Fannie Wannie" she now calls me Aunt AFW (y) to friends I'm known as AFW..... It's just stuck over the years
Lovely story @anniefanniewannie22 -I'm presuming the goddaughter is fascinated by this new use for the name?!

Mine is because I'm just curious by nature and curiousity is what once upon a time made me click a button offering online love. I'm liking how some of you abbreviate it to JC!

99 is just a number; two of my favourite numbers; a lovely position and an ice cream to enjoy -you choose!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We have another name on a site we used a lot back in the day but when we decided to start over we came up with our name cos we think it tells folks everything they need to know initially about us. Location, sexuality and marriage status.

Reactions: Pearls