Profile Status

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have discussed names in the scene but what are the worst statuses you’ve come across or the ones that bore you the most :D

10 July 2018
We have discussed names in the scene but what are the worst statuses you’ve come across or the ones that bore you the most :D
I’d have to ponder for ‘worst’.

Boring #1: Any from a single fella whinging about how he never gets any action but every other fella seems to. I don’t mind the first bit so much, but the second bit… irks. Takes it from frustration to a whinge.

Boring #2: “Why does no one read profiles?” [Not because it’s inaccurate, nor unfair, but because, regrettably, ‘people not reading profiles’ is every bit as much a part of the scene as clubs and socials. It’ll never change and there’s no point saying it when every other person has said it before.]

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’d have to ponder for ‘worst’.

Boring #1: Any from a single fella whinging about how he never gets any action but every other fella seems to. I don’t mind the first bit so much, but the second bit… irks. Takes it from frustration to a whinge.

Boring #2: “Why does no one read profiles?” [Not because it’s inaccurate, nor unfair, but because, regrettably, ‘people not reading profiles’ is every bit as much a part of the scene as clubs and socials. It’ll never change and there’s no point saying it when every other person has said it before.]
I wish I could write like you (y)