Profile wording

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

i am a Female supremacist which basically mean if a woman says something it's ok by me actually more than ok but i read profiles of Ladies and males and get confused

A Lady never has to ask in my opinion She can just say what She wants in Her profile and that's it. What gets me is males that don't get it

Single guys you are on a swinging site i assume you are here looking for fun so why do you think no profile no photos and an attitude will impress ladies who can pick and choose

I still wish you all the best guys but please learn some manners

:cool:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Single guys you are on a swinging site i assume you are here looking for fun so why do you think no profile no photos and an attitude will impress ladies who can pick and choose

Agreed, there's so many here who have done it right - I won't name anyone of course, but so many have nailed it..
Then others.. well... let's be honest about this, no info and no pics,. would you swing with you?

If someone I was talking with had no info, no photos, nothing on their profiles = I'd pull back instantly.
Guys it takes 5 minutes to write a good profile text and less than that to upload some friendly pics.
If you insist on dick pics; be creative with them.

But Riccarda is right; spend some time doing your profile and you will actually get somewhere.. ;) (y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well said and the best one for me was a single gent joined and within a second messaged me saying "Im horny do you fancy meeting" mindless and there is no need for it, as I say these bits of kids think swinging is an easy excuse to get you in to bed and sorry thats not swinging...Educating is needed I think xx

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well said and the best one for me was a single gent joined and within a second messaged me saying "Im horny do you fancy meeting" mindless and there is no need for it, as I say these bits of kids think swinging is an easy excuse to get you in to bed and sorry thats not swinging...Educating is needed I think xx
I'm not sure but I have a sneaking suspicion he might, just might, have selected the wrong person :rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have had the idiots but in all fairness this is a good site and not many here that use dicks over brains x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah this guy is brilliant, we follow him on Twitter and his ideas get me in stitches :D

D

D7andFLC

Yeah this guy is brilliant, we follow him on Twitter and his ideas get me in stitches :D
Now that's one man I could happily meet without a face pic. Laughing people into bed is a lost art, but an art nonetheless :D D7

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agreed Miss D7.. funny as hell he is! And the art of laughing in bed is a crucial art, lost indeed now, but still there with some of us.
His sense of humour is amazing tbh... ;) :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We are all around the corner in Virgin swingers oh and evening, come and join the firworks xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
the thread virgin swingers check it out in new posts, we got hose pipes and everything... see you there in a mo xx

C

chillguy5335

i am a Female supremacist which basically mean if a woman says something it's ok by me actually more than ok but i read profiles of Ladies and males and get confused

A Lady never has to ask in my opinion She can just say what She wants in Her profile and that's it. What gets me is males that don't get it

:cool:
R