Pub time?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 June 2019
City
Washington
Nope! Not us, not yet. In normal times we might have wandered to the pub for a drink in the evening but it’s not pressing and I’d rather not participate in the certain mayhem that is going to ensue in our neck for the woods - beaches alone were not great, beaches and pubs is not going to be pretty.

D

Deleted member 17925

Okay, as feedback ..... Visited 2 pubs yesterday ..... One in Weymouth & one near Bath. Social distancing was enforced by majority & everybody appeared happy just to be out ......... However, the inevitable happened around 11 distancing went out the window & the old pub atmosphere resumed ?‍♀️?‍♂️ ...... People freely swapping tables, chatting & having fun !! ?

D

Deleted member 10361

Drove past a couple last night, the gardens were full, definitely no social distancing going on.

D

Deleted member 17925

Where i work , spoons lol social distancing i must say was observed through out ,a few rowdy local dickheads were removed straight away but on the whole a great first day back
We visited a spoons pub, Weymouth where they actively managed social distancing, but it was 3pm !! ? ...... But I guess it will be harder for smaller venues to enforce / manager ?? ?‍♀️