• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pub time?

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Nope! Not us, not yet. In normal times we might have wandered to the pub for a drink in the evening but it’s not pressing and I’d rather not participate in the certain mayhem that is going to ensue in our neck for the woods - beaches alone were not great, beaches and pubs is not going to be pretty.

D

Deleted member 17925

Okay, as feedback ..... Visited 2 pubs yesterday ..... One in Weymouth & one near Bath. Social distancing was enforced by majority & everybody appeared happy just to be out ......... However, the inevitable happened around 11 distancing went out the window & the old pub atmosphere resumed ?‍?‍ ...... People freely swapping tables, chatting & having fun !! ?

D

Deleted member 10361

Drove past a couple last night, the gardens were full, definitely no social distancing going on.

D

Deleted member 17925

Where i work , spoons lol social distancing i must say was observed through out ,a few rowdy local dickheads were removed straight away but on the whole a great first day back
We visited a spoons pub, Weymouth where they actively managed social distancing, but it was 3pm !! ? ...... But I guess it will be harder for smaller venues to enforce / manager ?? ?‍

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…