Pubic Hair

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

Funny, i was watching Jim Davidson on You Tube doing a concert for the troops, in his words he loves ones that
'look like a stab wound in a gorilla's back' rather than a '7.62 exit wound', sorry if this offends any of the ladies
but it had me in stitches :)
:rofl: :rofl: My man, Just fooken love how u put it Up, "Words" i mean U perv uh huh

27 April 2015
I am shaven but have been since my days on stage many moons ago so it's a habit for me and not a trend.
Biba keeps a strip and it sometimes takes root.
The idea of getting a mouthful of hair is a turn off so we like well groomed below.
Stephen

Mouth full of hair is the worse, got to be kept trimmed down or bald x

Fer gods sake!!
I prefer smooth.. on myself and others..
Nothing worse than having to whip out a weedwacker.. before getting up close and personal. :eek:

Our sentiments Exactly, plus it seems so much more hygienic, when no hairy male or female bush present :eek::eek::rolleyes:

P

peakcouple

When we both started sex, nobody shaved or trimmed down there; some girls even had hairy armpits, actually looked quite sexy. A full bush certainly didn't stop oral in those days, and the sight of sperm on a bush excited both of us then. We are currently fully shaved, for naturist purposes as well as swinging, but Rose is thinking of growing it all back. We've seen more pubic hair of late in clubs, so the fashion seems to be changing. Rose always shaved below her clit and above it she's had a landing strip, a triangle, a tuft and a V-shape at one time or another. One of her son's girlfriends had all her pubic hair lazered off permanently - made us both think of that James Bond film! :eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Rose always shaved below her clit and above it she's had a landing strip, a triangle, a tuft and a V-shape at one time or another. One of her son's girlfriends had all her pubic hair lazered off permanently - made us both think of that James Bond film! :eek:
Yeah that's sexy.. Must admit. :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm more for a landing strip, a well pruned lady garden or smooth. The jungle look not a favourite of mine to be honest as one doesn't enjoy chewing on twiggs, branches and vines etc.
I'm a manscaper. I don't go for the full kojak. The landing gear is kept smooth though. A short back and sides feels more manly to me - just my preference and appreciate others prefer the whole plucked chicken look.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm more for a landing strip, a well pruned lady garden or smooth. The jungle look not a favourite of mine to be honest as one doesn't enjoy chewing on twiggs, branches and vines etc.
I'm a manscaper. I don't go for the full kojak. The landing gear is kept smooth though. A short back and sides feels more manly to me - just my preference and appreciate others prefer the whole plucked chicken look.
The manscaping is now safely done with a trimmer and wet shave as only recently I experimented with immac for men and almost needed a skin graft.

P

peakcouple

The manscaping is now safely done with a trimmer and wet shave as only recently I experimented with immac for men and almost needed a skin graft.
Yes, tried and it's best avoided! I always use Rose's 'Venus' razor, they are made for pubic hair and don't get clogged. Nice smooth shave too.

Reactions: Pearls
B

bill90125

"The while plucked chicken look" pmsl! :D

B

bill90125

Definite preference for the look of very trim, bald is perhaps more practical for oral, but no uncontrolled foliage for me thanks!

5 March 2016
City
Harlow
Is the Trend for Bring Shaved changing? I may have got the wrong impression, but I'm thinking that more and more pics (not necessarily just on this site) are appearing with trimmed or natural in the recent past....

Or am I losing my judgement in my old age....?

27 April 2015
Is the Trend for Bring Shaved changing? I may have got the wrong impression, but I'm thinking that more and more pics (not necessarily just on this site) are appearing with trimmed or natural in the recent past....

Or am I losing my judgement in my old age....?
Within the Naturist community, it's a very mixed bag, where age plays a very big part and seems to be a younger trend (pre 55} that are shaved or waxed, however across the board, it is getting more popular, especially fine trimmed so a soft rather than stubbly appearance and often shaped is visible.