Purge

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Oooo now there is a question.
No consequences :hmm:
I've got 3 on my hit list so it will be a busy few hours for me, but by the time I've had a few brandies and thought about the actual act ahead and a cheeky nap I would of missed the event !!!
Hey ho karma will get them for me. See you at Skyfall Max leave the draw bridge down for me :beer: Cxx
Who who who? Not me is it..
Im away to town tomorrow to buy a bullet proof vest!! :D

Reactions: The_Bibas
M

Max-the-3rd

Oooo now there is a question.
No consequences :hmm:
I've got 3 on my hit list so it will be a busy few hours for me, but by the time I've had a few brandies and thought about the actual act ahead and a cheeky nap I would of missed the event !!!
Hey ho karma will get them for me. See you at Skyfall Max leave the draw bridge down for me :beer: Cxx
Bring the brandy and the door is always open to you Miss C, bring the big fella as well.x

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
D

Deleted member 6127

Lock and loaded nice little riffle and a few bullets no problem...need to get my eye back in xxxx :0)) T

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Would have to think long and hard about who should be offed first and how to do it. However some would be spared just by the amount of time each 1would take to do.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Ok the films are beyond crap but given my day at work with one of my apprentice idiots I have decided that should the purge become a thing I will gladly add him to the top of my list... In fact he would be the only person on it..
It's unlikely he will be given a job by us unless there is tremendous improvement and hell freezes over.. My opinion has not changed in 6months... But hey he may stop being a prick...

Anyway if the purge were a real thing... Are you a killer or do you find safety and hide?

XxxBibaxxX

I don't think I'm a killer type unless any harm was brought upon my loved ones!

I think I'd just be prepared but have a nice locked up house and party till it's over!

I was always great at building send when I was a kid so a safe house it would be xx

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Would have to think long and hard about who should be offed first and how to do it. However some would be spared just by the amount of time each 1would take to do.
Update our lass says she will take some on too just to get the job done - in fairness she is a far better shot than me with both a hand gun and a rifle (Don't wanna be winging anyone then having to watch them limp around for a whole year before you could finish them off ) so maybe she could do the long range stuff and I could do the up close and personal stuff.

C

CDAbby

Typically though, rules of the purge state anyone really worth killing is immune from the purge, i.e. Government officials of rank level 10 or above, so probably anyone from around party political member/leader or above. On a night where its open season on all crime I can't help but feel i'd still be more than likely to break the law/rules.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I would do the very British thing and send my neighbours a strongly worded letter!

Nah I would really hide my family in the attic and stand guard over the hatch. I'd only kill if I really had no other choice.

Although Kaz says that if there ever were a Purge I best sleep with one eye open :confused:

B x

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Have my list ready and printed... didn't think it would be 3 pages thought but hey ho never mind bring on the Purge :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: