PV? or not PV? that is the question.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Would you prefer someone to be photo verified?

• Yes

• No

• Doesn’t bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
8 July 2018
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

But seriously, what are your feelings on getting Photo verified (PV) does it give you a sense of security, maybe it tells you something else about that person! Are they genuine, are they fake, are they serious about swinging or just here to get their leg over.

What is your perception of people that have or haven’t Photo verified.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

17 September 2020
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

But seriously, what are your feelings on getting Photo verified (PV) does it give you a sense of security, maybe it tells you something else about that person! Are they genuine, are they fake, are they serious about swinging or just here to get their leg over.

What is your perception of people that have or haven’t Photo verified.
Tiger xx

I'm not overly bothered. I usually go from messages to decide whether someone's genuine or not I think you can usually tell. Also since I've verified not one message :cautious: :rofl:

19 March 2015
I'm not overly bothered. I usually go from messages to decide whether someone's genuine or not I think you can usually tell. Also since I've verified not one message :cautious: :rofl:
Okay I’ve given this some thought and want to share something here.
There have been several accounts over the years on here, who became “high profile”. By which I mean: loads of photos, high daily engagement on forums, messages and profiles. Very active, very convincing very legit.
Except they weren’t.
Two who instantly come to mind - EmmaB and DirtyWman.
Both extremely active, always engaging, both ultimately fake. Both extremely convincing.
Though PV doesn’t make anything concrete, it at least shows that the account can prove itself for what it portrays to be here.

An excellent article highlighting the seriousness of cat fishing in the scene:

8 July 2018
Getting PV to some is a sort of peace of mind of who they chat with , but remember PV isnt always 100% proof that an account is really who they say they are
I’d agree with you on that, PV for me is only one of the tent pegs, so to speak, in determining whether or not I consider that person to be genuine & someone I’d want to meet!

For instance if someone I already knew and respected had already met and left a good written verification, that would also be a factor in my decision making.
Tiger xx

17 September 2020
Okay I’ve given this some thought and want to share something here.
There have been several accounts over the years on here, who became “high profile”. By which I mean: loads of photos, high daily engagement on forums, messages and profiles. Very active, very convincing very legit.
Except they weren’t.
Two who instantly come to mind - EmmaB and DirtyWman.
Both extremely active, always engaging, both ultimately fake. Both extremely convincing.
Though PV doesn’t make anything concrete, it at least shows that the account can prove itself for what it portrays to be here.

An excellent article highlighting the seriousness of cat fishing in the scene:
????? that photoshipped verification ffs that's ridiculous. The point I'm trying to make was that if I was going to arrange to meet/invest in someone I would have to know 100% they are who they say they are or I just wouldn't get involved with them.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It 100% works as some members have genuine reasons for not adding certain media. Yes you’ll get the odd stray that can slip through but even if they do you’ll still have suspicions. The tricky ones are couples pretending because they learn how to behave and communicate like a female. Usually you’ll always get the same story which is, the wife is at work. I’ve never known wives to work so much in this scene whilst hubby is always home :rolleyes:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Being photo verified is important, but as someone has written above, it's not enough and as for me it is just one of the factors I pay attention to. Anyway I guess it's better to be photo verified than not to be, because in that case you tick one of the boxes.
By the way, I don't remember EmmaB.....could you remind me of her avatar?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Emmab is a conniving whorebag then?. Tbh unless I see the person who I want to meet in a picture that I know only they could take I wont get invested

But a very fit whorebag :D

We can usually spot most fakes fairly quickly but some can be very convincing which is why we always say if you have any suspicions about someone don't ignore it, let one of the Admins know and we can take it from there.

D

Deleted member 19022

Have no problem with being photo verified. As pointed out some fake accounts will slip through but in general it does help. I think personally if you have a problem with it then usually you are hiding something. It's a bit like a blank profile. I tend to ignore these as I think how can you interact with someone when you know absolutely nothing about them. Photo verification just means that you want to prove that you are genuine. I still believe the only real way to prove you are who you say you are is by meeting and getting verified by another member. Unfortunately at the present its not possible.

8 July 2018
I still believe the only real way to prove you are who you say you are is by meeting and getting verified by another member. Unfortunately at the present its not possible.
That’s also why i think the first Saturday socials are a very important part of the seen, if you’ve been chatting to someone and things are going well, it gives you a no pressure environment to see them in real life.

Giving us all yet another Avenue to meet with like minded individuals #FirstSaturdaySocial obviously none of that is going to happen until the pandemic is over!

Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 19022

That’s also why i think the first Saturday socials are a very important part of the seen, if you’ve been chatting to someone and things are going well, it gives you a no pressure environment to see them in real life.

Giving us all yet another Avenue to meet with like minded individuals #FirstSaturdaySocial obviously none of that is going to happen until the pandemic is over!

Tiger xx
Never got to attend one as I joined during the pandemic. So looking forward to it when this is over

19 March 2015

Tiger xx
Concurred.