Question for you on boobs..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

Rob_and_Dot

Ok we have had the boobs v bums..Now boobs do we like little ones or big ones or inbetweenee ones.
Im a DD and think boobs make a lady, so from little tiny ones to voluptuous breasts:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: what Is your preference :boobies::boobies::boobies:
I like natural large firm with nice coat peg nipples and my partners suit me fine.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
27 April 2015
I am a 32EE.
I upgraded my boobs 5 years ago and they have certainly helped with my confidence.. I used to be a 32A with chicken fillet inserts. Horrible!
Do I wish I had gone bigger?
Absolutely. Xx
On behalf of Men and Women everywhere, Your Boobs are very fine, pert and anatomically bloody lovely !!! Lol xxx :boobies:

Reactions: Sh123
D

Deleted member 2610

my split personality comes out... Boobs or bum can't get enough of each... Like being in a chocolate factory which one to choose... Now that could be good licking chocolate off both mmmmm x

D

Deleted member 2610

Unfortunately when licking chocolate off a ladies bits, I tend not to notice how much chocolate there used to be a few years ago lol !! but thank you for bringing that to my attention for next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yes but the lady should lol

Reactions: Pearls
N

NeRockDj

For me boobs have to be big enough to fill a nice teeshirt..lol well maybe just over an handful and up I have a fair sized grab ;)

Reactions: Pearls