Question RE Media...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Would you post images into a gallery category that was publicly viewable?

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Morning sexy peeps,
I'm making some site changes as mentioned previously, some I've just (literally) finished and others I'm still working on.

However, something got me thinking and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it please:

If we had a public gallery category, where media was visibly open to anyone outside, would you post media in it - bearing in mind you'd take all steps to keep your own identity safe. Also you can select which type of media you'd put in it of course..
Would you add to it? use it?
Or not..
Thank you! x

Edit:
We will ensure EXIF is scrubbed. Additionally we will reject anything with personally identifiable information unless categorically told otherwise.

Last edited:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Didn’t you have limited images visible at one point ...but yes if it were to help encourage more to join and stay I’d be happy with it ... but like a shop window for browsing...

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We might publish pics that were so ambiguous that they were more art than descriptive, but we value privacy too much to show the world.
Absolutely, which is why you'd have the choice of A; using it anyway and B; using whatever photos you'd like to use.
Plenty of body shots can be done without giving anything away. ??
Indeed which is what I'm thinking. Look at our personal and professional social media accounts for example.
Didn’t you have limited images visible at one point ...but yes if it were to help encourage more to join and stay I’d be happy with it ... but like a shop window for browsing...
Not per-se. They were for newsletters which I could send in HTML via newsletters. Joe Public couldn't see them, only logged in members.
bit like a shop window for browsing...
That's what I'm thinking.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have used a photography site for longer than I’ve been here with different photos I’ve taken but some are the odd selfie ... at the time I first posted it was more to see if anyone found me my body attractive.so I wouldn’t see this as any different .. but think public pictures might encourage more to stay ...

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

We did but removed all our pics for now. It doesn't sound right to say it but no point advertising when.... Once we are active again as such we'll add new pics I'm sure.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We did but removed all our pics for now. It doesn't sound right to say it but no point advertising when.... Once we are active again as such we'll add new pics I'm sure.
You removed your photos, based on the fact you're not meeting right now? Is that what you mean?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
but think public pictures might encourage more to stay ...
Again these are my thoughts too. We've made the site so secure and so tightly locked down, from day one, that it's like Fort Knox. Yes we've backtracked on enforced PV but I feel we could open more of all of it up to be honest.
Not only with the thoughts of extra retention but with the enticement too of inviting more in.

D

Deleted member 3411

You removed your photos, based on the fact you're not meeting right now? Is that what you mean?
Well we felt it only fair. Once we are free to enjoy we want to add new pics, the old ones are now 3 years ago! In fact I'd LOVE to think I can add a few of my lovely Linda having fun.

D

Deleted member 3411

I will add-ask this. Can we be advised on how to ensure our photos don't contain any 'Tracking' imprints? The sort that give away location or other details? This is one big reason for me/us to keep them private.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Again these are my thoughts too. We've made the site so secure and so tightly locked down, from day one, that it's like Fort Knox. Yes we've backtracked on enforced PV but I feel we could open more of all of it up to be honest.
Not only with the thoughts of extra retention but with the enticement too of inviting more in.
With the numbers that join and first thing they want to do is delete the account maybe if they can see a little more of how things work it would bring in more hate to use the word genuine people that actively want to know more about the lifestyle ...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I will add-ask this. Can we be advised on how to ensure our photos don't contain any 'Tracking' imprints? The sort that give away location or other details? This is one big reason for me/us to keep them private.
This would be achieved on your device(s); simply disable all location tracking on your devices and geo-location.
I could also look at further ensuring the safety by scrubbing EXIF etc.
But mostly that would be device based.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No ??to be honest I’ve got adult children & 8 Grandchildren ,I wouldn’t because it might effect them,now or later on in life?
We are talking about discreet photos , not photos that can be recognised and would your family be looking at this site to see anyway. If you look at my avatar, it’s discreet and I know I wouldn’t be recognised by it. There are plenty of ways to show photos. ??

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lol it’s me I struggle with Lego ??
We are talking about discreet photos , not photos that can be recognised and would your family be looking at this site to see anyway. If you look at my avatar, it’s discreet and I know I wouldn’t be recognised by it. There are plenty of ways to show photos. ??
Yes, we'd also make sure we put up a big notice too, to make sure everyone knows it's in the public domain.

D

Deleted member 16044

Morning sexy peeps,
I'm making some site changes as mentioned previously, some I've just (literally) finished and others I'm still working on.

However, something got me thinking and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it please:

If we had a public gallery category, where media was visibly open to anyone outside, would you post media in it - bearing in mind you'd take all steps to keep your own identity safe. Also you can select which type of media you'd put in it of course..
Would you add to it? use it?
Or not..

Thank you! x
Of course the selection of what you make public outside of here would be fine with me. I am not ashamed of my sex life but think I would have to not have certain photos because of the line of work I do which is to support children. xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Of course the selection of what you make public outside of here would be fine with me. I am not ashamed of my sex life but think I would have to not have certain photos because of the line of work I do which is to support children. xx
Yes absolutely, privacy of members would still be our concern.. so we would actively manage it. By that I mean we would reject anything to personally revealing and suggest the main gallery instead.
Unless said persons really wanted it there.

D

Deleted member 16044

Yes absolutely, privacy of members would still be our concern.. so we would actively manage it. By that I mean we would reject anything to personally revealing and suggest the main gallery instead.
Unless said persons really wanted it there.
the likelihood of searching me on the net, well I am hoping that my photos are all protected privately if you know what I mean.